[rejected] personal withdrawal from conflict

Kortanul

That's just it. I'm not attacking anyone, not declaring on any. My lack of interest in the war remains. But I'll not sit and not take any actions within those fights opened against me. I'm not exactly in a great position to resist, sure, but it would make even less sense to simply sit idle as yours attack me and my infra.

The best thing that can happen to a lower tier nation us getting missled so that u lose infra so that u lose nation score. Then u will be out of the top tier's war range for sure.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

I will do everything in my power to get you peace if you can write me a 1000 word essay on how John Agard expresses his views on conflict in his poem, Flag.

If I do will you give me $10k

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I always pictured you more as

xTiTnLmaxrlBHxsMMg.gif

if I am a sexy rainbow unicorn then ur men getting rolled by me are...

aoPO7xdqm_840w_v1.jpg

Wings to fly away

Kits because they are pussycat

Unicorn since they are fake

Edited by Gallifrey

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

This is simply the result of a low score relatively new player disinterested in and realistically unable to participate in the current war to any measurable effect wanting removed from the conflict.

​Discussion with Jacob led to this statement of withdrawal so as to have public record of it. I believe that when open warfare is not the best option--in my case it certainly isn't--diplomacy is worth pursuing.

Perhaps the playerbase here views things differently and plays differently, but I don't believe war is all there is to the world and at this time I feel that committing myself to a period of demilitarization makes more sense than continued needless bombardment. As stated in the OP, I speak only for myself and not TS or Mensa or any other group. This is a game and one I intend to enjoy accordingly.

I thank you for your input, I'm glad we have established a baseline on how to treat every Mensa member. 

Upon learning from tS that you had told them you needed to build a new city and "remain hidden". I was definitely not pleased with the half hour you wasted with me on IRC. 

Arrgh attacks you

You attack Arrgh in retaliation

You leave the conflict stating war is not in your best interest

Then why did you declare those 3 offensive wars in the first place?

You were part of which alliance now before this war? Did you apparently miss the memo that you were going to war?

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=28546

Naa he just wanted a new city.