Celebration!

Nadir Aminu

Khevin has been involved in another conflict in the past few months, but it has now ended; on the day the Khevinist Civil War had ended. It is June 30th now and we wish for all of our allies to take place in this ceremony to honour 100000 deaths. Habibullah Sewick will be at Sweden with other allies for another celebration and then we will arrive in Tokiaqitm for the national parade. Habibullah Sewick will then read a speech to begin the destruction of the SARF.

Allies invited:

Abu Haddad/ Arabia-

Zafrizackery/ Sweden-

Eric/ Canada

Dylan Pascua/ Goand-

Ibrahim/ Islamic State-

Moreau/ Brittish Empire-

Alexei Lysenko/ Chernigov-

Lelouch Vi Britannia/ Holy Britannian Empire

Prezyan/ Narvan-

Dimitri Valko/ Ryas-

Tomasious Rubinlord/ Entakuq-

Mothman/ Mothaya-

Jack Mcfloyd / New Union of States-

Note: If you wish to participate, please contact immediately.

Edited by Habibullah Sewick

Seeing that you will be coming to Sweden which is under Great Saxony Empire control, Holy Guardian Stormrideron is offended that he wasn't invited to attend this ceremony.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Habibullah Sewick has made an announcement that his speech will be ready soon.

And it's going to be good, I can assure you. ;)

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Seeing that you will be coming to Sweden which is under Great Saxony Empire control, Holy Guardian Stormrideron is offended that he wasn't invited to attend this ceremony.

We also invite Stormrideron of the Great Saxony Empire.

Whoops, I overlooked on that haha.

Holy Guardian Stormrideron graciously accepted the invitation.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

The Emperor graciously accepts the invitation, and will be bringing 10 tons of gifts for fellow leaders at the celebration.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Caliph Abu Haddad. Caliph of Arabia. Grand Emir of The Caucus, Principle of Chechnya, Emperor of Persia, Sultan of The Crimea. Is delighted to accept the invitation. For his safety from SARF and the rebel front he would like to bring 2 missiles. 50 tanks. 30 fighter jets. 100 men ready to die for him and a starship

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Caliph Abu Haddad. Caliph of Arabia. Grand Emir of The Caucus, Principle of Chechnya, Emperor of Persia, Sultan of The Crimea. Is delighted to accept the invitation. For his safety from SARF and the rebel front he would like to bring 2 missiles. 50 tanks. 30 fighter jets. 100 men ready to die for him and a starship

we can bring stuff we don't have !?!?!

pr_source.175x175-75.png

we can bring stuff we don't have !?!?!

thats my protection unit i carry everywhere

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

i hide them so they don't get destroyed duh...

• Upvote 2