Gabby Declares Litter Box on Alien Worshipers

Gabby

Good. They will need their energy saved up and should mobilize while Gabby and his forces are in beige.

While under the protection of beige that was so generously afforded me by Miles earlier, however, myself and my forces will be bombing Wickistan relentlessly. Rep extraction etc. etc. 

Also, I keep trying to send apology messages to Teh Chad every time I am forced to bomb his forces, but could you tell him "It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again It pains me greatly to do this to you, really, I really don't want to. BK is forcing me to. If only you guys wouldn't have raided me you wouldn't be in this pain."

Thanks. :)

:lol:

At least now our micro tier will have something to do as they grow.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Based on previous mercenary work I've hired Gabby to do and that they were pretty briefly a CS member I have to offcially renounce her/his actions here. You should have messaged their leadership about it first.

Unofficially I think it's hilarious. You're going to get rolled but I have a feeling you don't care. Respect.

BK do you really try to recruit by attacking people?

Based on previous mercenary work I've hired Gabby to do and that they were pretty briefly a CS member I have to offcially renounce her/his actions here. You should have messaged their leadership about it first.

Unofficially I think it's hilarious. You're going to get rolled but I have a feeling you don't care. Respect.

No. 

Edited by Yosodog
  • Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Listen, feline. You can't bargain with something you don't have. If you think you can force BK to do anything, then you're a really dumb cat. I would go stuff your face with fine tuna and consider whether you want this incident to ruin everything.

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

No. 

xfEiTAH.png

Wow. That was epic.

Gabby: 3 (one for counter-attacking you before being beiged, one for this thread, and one for just proving you all liars) :)

Black Knights: 1 (if you can consider the raid to count for 1 point, but he lost so much in the process I wouldn't, but for the sake of being fair to an entire alliance that's being owned by an obese cat I will give them the point out of pity.)

xfEiTAH.png

Wow. That was epic.

Gabby: 3 (one for counter-attacking you before being beiged, one for this thread, and one for just proving you all liars) :)

Black Knights: 1 (if you can consider the raid to count for 1 point, but he lost so much in the process I wouldn't, but for the sake of being fair to an entire alliance that's being owned by an obese cat I will give them the point out of pity.)

one guy != the entire alliance

but hey, &#33;@#&#036; logic amirite?

• Upvote 3
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

xfEiTAH.png

Wow. That was epic.

>Implying we didn't read the OP

I don't think you understand how alliances work... at all.

• Upvote 1

BK in a nutshell

>Implying we didn't read the OP

I don't think you understand how alliances work... at all.

Clearly I don't understand an alliance attacking people in an effort to recruit them. That kind of strikes me as pathetic, but I guess that's just my opinion  :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should just accept the fact that you guys messed up and are going to pay the price. Either directly through rep payments (which would spare you much pain) or indirectly through rep extraction.

Just ask Teh Chad how much he favors the rep extraction method. Poor guy probably favors the direct method. Just a guess.

Clearly I don't understand an alliance attacking people in an effort to recruit them. That kind of strikes me as pathetic, but I guess that's just my opinion  :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should just accept the fact that you guys messed up and are going to pay the price. Either directly through rep payments (which would spare you much pain) or indirectly through rep extraction.

Just ask Teh Chad how much he favors the rep extraction method. Poor guy probably favors the direct method. Just a guess.

brb reposting for shitposting

one guy != the entire alliance

but hey, !@#$ logic amirite?

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Of course you don't you have 2 members, we have over 100 meaning 1 of our members doing something does not mean anything, one of your members doing something is half the alliance lol.

We did not mess anything up, your a valid raiding target, and you really think you can beat the reps out of us? You think highly of yourself and your tiny alliance.

• Upvote 1
209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

To be quite honest, you wouldn't be able to pass our application process, and that's saying something.

You can keep trying to push that 'we recruited you' card or that we messed up. Don't flatter yourself. Our raiding rules are very specific: Alliances with less than 10 nations and not protected by an alliance larger than 10 nations. If that nation gets counter attacked due to their raid, we won't respond as an alliance. You decided to attack a nation that had nothing to do with the raids which then makes this an alliance problem.

If you think you did any kind of damage to Teh Chad, you're once again mistaken. If you think your threats mean anything to us, you're once again mistaken. If you think we're doing anything but laughing at you, you're once again mistaken.

For your own sake, pay us $3,000,000 and we won't attack you. Otherwise, until you surrender, we will continue to have our noobs practice hitting you in preparation for real threats in this game.

• Upvote 3

BK in a nutshell

Wait, BK would reject him?

Damn, son, that is saying a lot.

Even I could apply and get accepted probably. I got accepted into Phoenix without even having to register :P

56598784.jpg

• Upvote 3

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

For your own sake, pay us $3,000,000 and we won't attack you. Otherwise, until you surrender, we will continue to have our noobs practice hitting you in preparation for real threats in this game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*coughs up hairball* ah that sucked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

*wipes tear from eye*

Wow. That was a good one. I'm liking that post on pure principle. That's gold lol.

*composes self* Ahem. While Gabby kindly thanks you for your offer, we will have to kindly turn down such a *snorts* generous offer.

On the other hand, I would settle for about $5 million to make peace with your lower tier. 

Your call.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*coughs up hairball* ah that sucked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

*wipes tear from eye*

Wow. That was a good one. I'm liking that post on pure principle. That's gold lol.

*composes self* Ahem. While Gabby kindly thanks you for your offer, we will have to kindly turn down such a *snorts* generous offer.

On the other hand, I would settle for about $5 million to make peace with your lower tier. 

Your call.

You know how you just laughed? Yeah, 119 people just laughed at your request just like that.

You're at least providing us entertainment.

• Upvote 1

BK in a nutshell

Your people cough up hairballs?

Yeah, cats are a great source of protein. 

• Upvote 4

BK in a nutshell