The CornerStar Treaty

Restius

The CornerStar Treaty

9MVW6zD.png?1canada.jpg

Preamble:

Cornerstone and Canstar (hereafter referred to as ‘The Parties’) enter into this treaty for the mutual protection and cooperation for mutual benefit for both alliances.

Article I:

The Parties agree to respect one another’s core sovereignty recognizing that this relationship is for mutual benefit. Cornerstone reserves the right to exercise oversight upon Canstar’s military capacity, usage and all diplomatic means for the purpose of protection of Canstar from undue aggression. Cornerstone commits itself to developing Canstars capacity to full sovereignty and attempt at all times to work within established procedures within Canstar.

Article II:

The Parties agree to mutual public respect and will abide to resolving any differences in private. Communication shall take place primarily between designated representatives for all official communications.

Article III:

The Parties agree to share information found that could threaten the safety of the other. The Parties are encouraged to share technological and monetary assistance with the other if requested. Cornerstone reserves full rights to oversight of all funds granted for military or growth capacity if monetary assistance is granted.

Article IV:

Should either of The Parties come under attack, the other will provide military assistance. Should this military assistance be requested due to a third party treaty honoring it becomes optional.

Cornerstone without exemption unless specified in this document commits to the total defense of Canstar against undue aggression.

Cornerstone reserves the right to levy the partial or full military capacity of Canstar if deemed necessary for the defense of both or either alliance.

Article V:

Should either Party wish to cancel this treaty, it may be cancelled at any time with proper notification of the other Party, followed by 72 hours. After the 72 hours has passed the treaty is nullified.

Signed for Cornerstone:

Grand Pilus: Restius

Post Pilus: Aristide

Legatus Princeps: Senatorius

Adelphotes Princeps: Robert P Holmes III

Quaestor Princeps: Novarus

Praesidium Princeps: Piast

Signed for Canstar:

Captian: Rhino

Corporal: Christian Jakobsen

• Upvote 1

I accidentally read this as Cornstar for some reason. :P

Ah well best of luck to everything and all that and I do sincerely hope things go over better than with Ameristar. I wish us all the best. :)

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Canstar is the Canadian spinoff of Ameristar. We are excited to work with them and develop them into the beast we know they are meant to become.

As long as I dont get messages indepth about how they are american and are going to end piracy I'm happy. Ya'know amoung other things.