I never understood what was wrong with Unkajo?

PresidentRiley

Unkajo was a valuable moderator and if it wasn't for him, the community wouldn't be where it is today.

That's where I stand on this subject, although I understand others have different views.

SglhOah.png

Former Staff

Okay, here is what I had a problem with. He would give out warnings willy nilly for silly reasons, shut down the debate forum because he did not like debating things on a forum devoted to POLITICS and war, and got himself involved more than he needed to.

This is all my opinion btw, but I believe that there are many other players with this same opinion

see most of the BLOC party membership

• Upvote 2

I am Drew Pickles, leader of the ultra swell nation of Drewland.

1hvRcoc.gif You can never get this, you can never get this, la la la la

• Administrators

He's a very good guy, a lot of people around here just thought that they could do whatever they wanted and he made it very clear that that is not the case.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

People always hate those who enforce the rules. I personally never had a problem with the guy.

"To say that nothing is true is to realise that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted is to understand that we are the architects of our actions and that we must live with our consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

I think most people were mad with him because he enforced the rules. Some say he did it unfairly, which I do not understand, and some say he gave out punishments to those that didn't give him respect.

It truely is sad to see him gone.

DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE!

YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Yeah, he had a tendency to enforce rules more heavily on a certain alliance than others IMO. I am not saying that we did not deserve some of the points, but others were a bit ridiculous. I am sure some people could chime in with screenshots if they wanted.

• Upvote 1

I am Drew Pickles, leader of the ultra swell nation of Drewland.

1hvRcoc.gif You can never get this, you can never get this, la la la la

The smaller (and more vocal) user base basically screamed "Anarchy!" then when Unkajo stopped them they said "Boo, my voice is being silenced!"

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Yeah, he had a tendency to enforce rules more heavily on a certain alliance than others IMO. I am not saying that we did not deserve some of the points, but others were a bit ridiculous. I am sure some people could chime in with screenshots if they wanted.

I would, but a ban would come from "discussing moderation issues."

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I disliked him because when he gave me a warning point, I tried finding out what I did he completely ignored me even those he was frequently on while the thread was up and I messaged him.

• Upvote 2
Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

He was disliked because he overzealously enforced his (selective) interpretation of the rules, silenced debate on the matter with locks and warns, often refused to respond to requests for clarification and frequently acted like an arrogant buffoon on the IRC channel.

Even one of the Moderation staff agreed that he had to go. Unkajo was only in it for the power of being Head Mod - and his departure from the Moderation team entirely soon after his departure from that position more or less confirms it.

• Upvote 5

There is no order and no meaning,

there is only the truth of The Signal.

The Signal ever transmits from here

to the eyes and ears of the 'verse.

Can't Stop The Signal.

And on top of that they're here to ruin the game and I think they shouldn't have a big alliance

Not anymore. The original plan was to !@#$ up this game before Worlds at War went online.

Well it's up now and quite a few of us decided this is an entertaining community even if we disagree with a few of the major figures. Now our main objective is to have fun and keep things interesting.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

and I think they shouldn't have a big alliance

Well, that's your opinion. You have options to put that into effect.

There is no order and no meaning,

there is only the truth of The Signal.

The Signal ever transmits from here

to the eyes and ears of the 'verse.

Can't Stop The Signal.

Fixed so hard.

Sorry, I had to!

This is actually what happened.

"In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better."

- Harry S. Truman