The Knights Radiant

Contact Methods

• Discord Name: thefulc

Recent Profile Visitors

6172 profile views

Fulcrum's Achievements

Senior Member (5/8)

1. Here here *pats back* I’ll buy you another beer. 🍺 

2. I didn't get to see the original post, but judging from the responses I have a good gist that you were dealing with a common dilemma. The Discord requirement isn't an arbitrary, elitist thing big alliances have conspired to do. There are legitimate needs that Discord fulfills like instant and coordinated communication in war, bots to assist city grants and other banking needs, and a convenient platform for members to socialize and feel more like a community. Obviously Discord is not the only solution: TKR used to use Slack instead of Discord, and many alliances used IRC before Discord existed, but the basic principle remains. I don't think this is a question of who's a jerk. If you really don't want to play this game without Discord, that's your choice and there are alliances out there with likeminded people. Just know that you're probably limiting yourself if your goals in the game are high growth, effective warfare, etc.
  3. Eight years in this godforsaken game. Here's to another eight. :sheepy:

4. Come on, it was only... seven years ago... oh
  5. I like the idea of all players belonging to the same alliance. Let's call this hypothetical alliance "Rose"
  6. Congratulations, best of luck going forward
  7. What's the reasoning behind the extension? Wasn't clear in the original post
  8. As the title says. We can upload images directly for the Alliance Description, but the Alliance Header remains just a textbox. Given most alliances have images there anyway, this seems like a common sense move. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed images based on Discord URLs have been failing. Many Imgur URLs also don't work (I heard somewhere that P&W was blacklisted from Imgur because we overused it, though I could be completely wrong). Instead of constantly migrating to new image-hosting services, it would be helpful if we could just upload images.
  9. Really love the use of space-related art. Did you find these or were they AI-generated?
  10. Can we buy multiple slots with the same alliance? :srs:
  11. Add two more and you can become the Magnificent Seven

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.