Hillary vs Trump

Murphy

It was not a snide remark.  Why are you taking it that way?  It is, as I said, an honest question.  You seem pretty frustrated.  I am have a decent discussion with Callum at the moment.  Maybe you should work up a reply to the questions I have asked of you or just sit back and take notes on how to debate/discuss.

Another one. We've talked before without incident, it was only when I stated I would not in future repeat myself that caused this triggering of you. Telling.

You cannot repeat yourself if you have yet to answer the question.

Why did HC's convention do so well compared to the Repub one?

http://www.gallup.co..._campaign=tiles

Simple question Roz.  I know you don't like to answer questions because you have trouble formulating responses that fall outside your limited view of the world.  But give it a try.  A high energy candidate should have had a high energy convention.

And what is your reaction to the people in this video:

http://nyti.ms/2b2UjMV

I expect you will not answer these questions and respond with ad homs.

I will not repeat myself with you.

Another one what?  Honest question that you will not answer?  Seems that way.  K.  If ad homs and avoidance is all you do...I will wait for Callum.

I have no answer for your questions.  Please leave me alone, I am scared, low energy, and don't want to admit it.

You cannot repeat yourself if you have yet to answer the question.

Why did HC's convention do so well compared to the Repub one?

http://www.gallup.co..._campaign=tiles

Simple question Roz.  I know you don't like to answer questions because you have trouble formulating responses that fall outside your limited view of the world.  But give it a try.  A high energy candidate should have had a high energy convention.

And what is your reaction to the people in this video:

http://nyti.ms/2b2UjMV

I expect you will not answer these questions and respond with ad homs.

-signature removed for rules violation-

It matters as people who are admitted should be screened in some way or another.  For example, Mr. Flag burning assaulter did not get into the HC event - I have no evidince that he tried but I have seen no flag burning or assault inside a formal HC event.  Have you?

Anyway, why didn't those sea of many stop or confront the few.  I did not say "him".  They should have confronted those making racist comments from a purely practical standpoint as it is bad press.  They should also have confronted them because it would have been the right thing to do.

its hard to screen opinion.

Its common sense not to burn things inside. nor fight fellow supporters inside. (if protesters do dare go inside, they would be vocally heckled, and possibly assaulted.)

And i believe my point stands, its hard to single out someone shouting negative things when everyone else is cheering support. I would argue that a single person between them would make in next to impossible to pin point, let alone hear.

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

its hard to screen opinion.

Its common sense not to burn things inside. nor fight fellow supporters inside. (if protesters do dare go inside, they would be vocally heckled, and possibly assaulted.)

And i believe my point stands, its hard to single out someone shouting negative things when everyone else is cheering support. I would argue that a single person between them would make in next to impossible to pin point, let alone hear.

Fair enough - However, you can remove them or give them some instructions when they go in though.  You can have staff circulate and let it be known what behavior is unacceptable.

"Common sense" is not particularly common.

It doesn't seem that hard.  Seems to be a reporter can wander around catching things.  I have been to concerts, which are super loud, and can hear the people around me.  Events are loud but not that loud.  Again, if there are similar videos in an HC rally, point me at them.  I am POSITIVE that there are Dem racists - but the freedom shown at DT rallies seen in using the n word and other slurs is pretty telling imho.

Another one what?  Honest question that you will not answer?  Seems that way.  K.  If ad homs and avoidance is all you do...I will wait for Callum.

Trick of yours of accusing others of something you committed heavily of. In this case your attacks have been relentless on myself and are repeated every time you re-utter the below statement, but apparently you are just a little darling angel. It's one of your go tos but not the most effective.  

Alright this cuckoldry of yours here is boring me as there is only so many times I can point and laugh with people before it becomes old hat, that and I need to address it so I can more quickly post here in future. 

The fact this is over you finding the word cuck hurtful and setting out to try to get people not to use it amazes me. It really is the most pathetic showing I've seen on this forum. A direct discussion on the matter I'd have respected at the very least, but this really sad showing because "boo hoo Roz said some mean words, not at me, but I applied them to myself" is just sad. 
I use the word cuck to refer to globalists and other types. Get over it. If you believe that applies to you then oh well, don't be a cuck then so it doesn't. I'm not going to stop using it, I'm not going to apologise, or any such thing because your little feelings are hurt. Cuck tears ain't going to bother me and this cuck rage you're trying certainly isn't either. You're angry the "racists" are winning and keep on winning recently yes we get it. Suck it up, that world view of yours you think you've so cleverly worked out is a joke, and the politics you support will lose. Cuckolds get cucked, they lose, and the politics of cuckoldry no matter how strongly backed is going to get cucked. 
Edited by Rozalia

I answer questions . . . sorry that you are so triggered by a question.  I will assume yes then.

Ahhh, did you just call me a cuckold?  Hmmmm, show me ONE time I used a derogatory name for you.  If you desire a personal fight and name calling I can do that too.

You use a derogatory term to describe groups of people but cannot handle me using it for someone you support.  It triggers you so much that you go into an intense frenzy.  Please son.

If you insist I will go back to triggering you.  Sorry for the derail Callum, I was enjoying our chat but apparently Roz, who had been showing a glimmer of promise, requires more mentor-ship.

Cuckolds get cucked, they lose

I LOVE this quote.  You are about to see it a LOT.

• Upvote 1

Rozalia, on 04 Aug 2016 - 8:18 PM, said:snapback.png

The must win state of Florida:

http://www.suffolk.edu/documents/SUPRC/8_4_2016_marginals.pdf

16.If the general election was held today and the candidates were (ROTATE) Democrat HillaryClinton or Republican Donald Trump, for whom will you vote or leantoward
Democrat Hillary Clinton 47.80%
Republican The Cuck 41.60%

The Cuck getting cucked!
Edited by LordRahl2

Arizona, where 2012 results were:

Dem=44.6%   Republican=53.7%

As of Aug 1st?

http://email.connectstrategic.com/t/j-34549BEAED04456D

2016 Arizona General Election

August 1, 2016 Results Hillary Clinton 45% Donald Trump 42%

edit: forgot link

Edited by LordRahl2

I debating if Cuckled would be more appropriate. roles of the tongue. 

I believe cucked is correct but you could use that also I suppose.

I answer questions . . . sorry that you are so triggered by a question.  I will assume yes then.

Ahhh, did you just call me a cuckold?  Hmmmm, show me ONE time I used a derogatory name for you.  If you desire a personal fight and name calling I can do that too.

You use a derogatory term to describe groups of people but cannot handle me using it for someone you support.  It triggers you so much that you go into an intense frenzy.  Please son.

If you insist I will go back to triggering you.  Sorry for the derail Callum, I was enjoying our chat but apparently Roz, who had been showing a glimmer of promise, requires more mentor-ship.

It's not what I can or cannot handle, you have literally spammed what now, 6 pages, because you after so long could no long take that people were on here saying the word cucked which you knew applied to you. So you went after the one you've had most conflict with to try your usual tricks to agitate and provoke as without that you're as I said, just not as good as you think you are. Lightening outright called you a cuck and nothing from you but me giving the final statement on the matter got you to react in the fashion I knew you would. I don't mind giving you what you wanted.

The must win state of Florida:

http://www.suffolk.edu/documents/SUPRC/8_4_2016_marginals.pdf

16.If the general election was held today and the candidates were (ROTATE) Democrat HillaryClinton or Republican Donald Trump, for whom will you vote or leantoward
Democrat Hillary Clinton 47.80%
Republican The Cuck 41.60%

The Cuck getting cucked!

https://www.longroom.com/polls/#polling-infometrics

Pretty much every single poll tends to be slanted towards Democrats. Some recently like the CNN one have even been omitting entire age groups to give Clinton a bigger lead. 

I'm going to enjoy seeing you go on suicide watch. How about we put some stakes down. If on election day Trump wins then you never post on P&W's forum ever again, and if Clinton wins then the same applies to me. Should be no trouble for you. 

Now if HC wins Florida and Penn. then the election is over.  So lets look:

http://www.fandm.edu/uploads/files/517148503881751921-f-m-poll-release-july-2016.pdf

49%- HC

38%-The Cuck

Now if HC wins Florida and Penn. then the election is over.  So lets look:

http://www.fandm.edu/uploads/files/517148503881751921-f-m-poll-release-july-2016.pdf

49%- HC

38%-The Cuck

Whats the matter? Too afraid to make the deal?

I believe cucked is correct but you could use that also I suppose.

It's not what I can or cannot handle, you have literally spammed what now, 6 pages, because you after so long could no long take that people were on here saying the word cucked which you knew applied to you. So you went after the one you've had most conflict with to try your usual tricks to agitate and provoke as without that you're as I said, just not as good as you think you are. Lightening outright called you a cuck and nothing from you but me giving the final statement on the matter got you to react in the fashion I knew you would. I don't mind giving you what you wanted.

https://www.longroom.com/polls/#polling-infometrics

Pretty much every single poll tends to be slanted towards Democrats. Some recently like the CNN one have even been omitting entire age groups to give Clinton a bigger lead. 

I'm going to enjoy seeing you go on suicide watch. How about we put some stakes down. If on election day Trump wins then you never post on P&W's forum ever again, and if Clinton wins then the same applies to me. Should be no trouble for you. 

I am not spamming friend.  I asked you questions, you tried to run away, and I did not let you.

You post offensive shit, I call you on it, you get triggered.  That is it friend.  It is that simple.

Pretty much every poll does have a lean (they lean both dem and rep).  Right now every poll is falling over showing that the Cuck is losing and therefore, according to you, an actual cuckold.

////////////////////////////////

And I take your bet. 

If on election day Trump wins then I never post on P&W's forum ever again, and if Clinton wins then the same applies to you.

Signed

-LR2

-you can make a separate thread and I will sign there too.  Whatever.

• Upvote 1

Whats the matter? Too afraid to make the deal?

Nope, I was posting the other when your reply hit.  I have posted my complete acceptance though!

I mean I do like your roleplay in national affairs (or whatever that board is) though - we could modify it to be Current Events and here only if you want?  Up to you, I am fine either way.

Edited by LordRahl2

I am not spamming friend.  I asked you questions, you tried to run away, and I did not let you.

You post offensive shit, I call you on it, you get triggered.  That is it friend.  It is that simple.

Pretty much every poll does have a lean (they lean both dem and rep).  Right now every poll is falling over showing that the Cuck is losing and therefore, according to you, an actual cuckold.

////////////////////////////////

And I take your bet. 

If on election day Trump wins then I never post on P&W's forum ever again, and if Clinton wins then the same applies to you.

Signed

-LR2

-you can make a separate thread and I will sign there too.  Whatever.

Then the purpose of all this is at an end. 

Nope, I was posting the other when your reply hit.  I have posted my complete acceptance though!

I mean I do like your roleplay in national affairs (or whatever that board is) though - we could modify it to be Current Events and here only if you want?  Up to you, I am fine either way.

Alright.

If on election day Clinton wins then I never post on P&W's forum ever again, and if Trump wins then the same applies to you.
Signed
-Roz

I'll post it in a thread so it is easy to locate.

Thank you. Well it would certainly be an inconvenience for me if I could not post in those areas so I suppose if the winner wants to let the loser post in there is up to them later after winning. To try to split it up like that would show I was hedging my bets though which I am not, I'm all in.

I am all in too, did not want you to think otherwise.  However, I do like the game and you are an alliance leader.

Very true and game related stuff is completely separate from the stuff on here.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/15667-rozalia-trump-vs-lordrahl2-clinton-election-pact/

Very true and game related stuff is completely separate from the stuff on here.

On that I agree.  I can have dirty drag-out real life banter debates and with name calling etc. and I will support you 100% in game (if allied or whatever).

That is just me - many people let the two leak over but that is how I treat it.  I honestly enjoy various forms of debate even heated ones =)-

On that I agree.  I can have dirty drag-out real life banter debates and with name calling etc. and I will support you 100% in game (if allied or whatever).

That is just me - many people let the two leak over but that is how I treat it.  I honestly enjoy various forms of debate even heated ones =)-

As it should be, doesn't change anything in game.

I do too but I am glad we could do this. Fun. 

• Upvote 1