Why "Islam" is a bad religion

Lu Xun

Coming from a very mixed cultural country i have noticed muslims will stick close to other muslims unless their is no other option. First year at college there was 3 muslim girls in  my class they barely spoke to us. Next year we all returned except 2 of the muslim girls the one that was left all of a sudden spoke to the rest of us. I wouldn't say i trusted them 100% but i'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. If I was in another country with different values i'd probably cling to all the british people i could find.

There bad parts in all religious books. Humans are one specie on this planet, one of many! So why are we the only species that has to marry before we procreate? go to church on a sunday? If there is a god i do not think any holy bible or any of the books are his words! At the end of my days even though iv never really had any religion i can say i lived my life without intentionally hurting or causing harm to anyone! Allot of people who do follow religions of any kind can't say that! Religion spawns more evil than good 

Edited by Hayley

Coming from a very mixed cultural country i have noticed muslims will stick close to other muslims unless their is no other option. First year at college there was 3 muslim girls in  my class they barely spoke to us. Next year we all returned except 2 of the muslim girls the one that was left all of a sudden spoke to the rest of us. I wouldn't say i trusted them 100% but i'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. If I was in another country with different values i'd probably cling to all the british people i could find.

There bad parts in all religious books. Humans are one specie on this planet, one of many! So why are we the only species that has to marry before we procreate? go to church on a sunday? If there is a god i do not think any holy bible or any of the books are his words! At the end of my days even though iv never really had any religion i can say i lived my life without intentionally hurting or causing harm to anyone! Allot of people who do follow religions of any kind can't say that! Religion spawns more evil than good

I disagree. Religion, especially in a broad sense can used to create a lot of good. Abrahamic religion as a whole has a bloody history, full of stories of oppression, conflict and struggle with real and historical enemies and prophesying future conflict. This is probably why it is so easy to use to incite violence. However religion in general can equally be used to spread good. I don't think any religion is inherently evil as societies enjoy trying to embrace what they believe is good for them. When Mormon missionaries knock on my door, I kind of find it insulting that someone would walk around a neighborhood, visiting people's houses trying to convert people to their religion. However, the reason these type of things are done is because they believe that this is what's best for everyone. The collective communities of Christian, Muslim, Jewish and other organized religions actually often do a lot for their communities.

People would still do the same things with or without religion. We have an inherent violent side to our nature that is essential to our survival. And the fact is, most often when people kill others for religious reasons, it's usually because they believe they are doing the "right" thing or something of divine inspiration. 

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I disagree. Religion, especially in a broad sense can used to create a lot of good. Abrahamic religion as a whole has a bloody history, full of stories of oppression, conflict and struggle with real and historical enemies and prophesying future conflict. This is probably why it is so easy to use to incite violence. However religion in general can equally be used to spread good. I don't think any religion is inherently evil as societies enjoy trying to embrace what they believe is good for them. When Mormon missionaries knock on my door, I kind of find it insulting that someone would walk around a neighborhood, visiting people's houses trying to convert people to their religion. However, the reason these type of things are done is because they believe that this is what's best for everyone. The collective communities of Christian, Muslim, Jewish and other organized religions actually often do a lot for their communities.

People would still do the same things with or without religion. We have an inherent violent side to our nature that is essential to our survival. And the fact is, most often when people kill others for religious reasons, it's usually because they believe they are doing the "right" thing or something of divine inspiration. 

I'm not saying it's all evil it creates allot of evil. There are a few religions out there that are very peaceful in their ways. Religion in my life has always been a bad thing. The people i know that are strong christians think they are better than others and no matter what bad they do it's wiped out by the fact they are the church organ player! Thousands have died due to others extreme religious beliefs wars have been and still are being created due to religion. There is never any excuse for causing harm to anyone else regardless of what they have read in a book. Part of the reasons they inflict harm on others is because of who they are as a person. Maybe many years ago when people of the church took the homeless or disabled in they were very good and useful but that doesn't happen much now. However, religion also brings hope to people. Although i have never done the whole religion thing in a dark time of my life a pastor knocked on my door i was well known in the community and he said he had heard of me and wanted to offer help. He would help me anyway he could including financially. I turned him down but it did offer a glimpse of hope in my life that someone out there actually cared. which is one thing religion does it offers hope to many. But apart from giving that which the creates anyway it doesn't appear to have much else to offer anymore. 

The Jews look like the main victims to terrorism at the moment when realistically they were the first terrorists in the 1st century against the roman empire. Jehovah witnesses terrorise more people in my country on a daily basis knocking on doors at dinner times and bath times! I once told a jehovah's witness i was muslim and if my husband caught me talking to them he would beat me ha ha ha that got rid of them!!! 

Edited by Hayley

I'm not saying it's all evil it creates allot of evil. There are a few religions out there that are very peaceful in their ways. Religion in my life has always been a bad thing. The people i know that are strong christians think they are better than others and no matter what bad they do it's wiped out by the fact they are the church organ player! Thousands have died due to others extreme religious beliefs wars have been and still are being created due to religion. There is never any excuse for causing harm to anyone else regardless of what they have read in a book. Part of the reasons they inflict harm on others is because of who they are as a person. Maybe many years ago when people of the church took the homeless or disabled in they were very good and useful but that doesn't happen much now. However, religion also brings hope to people. Although i have never done the whole religion thing in a dark time of my life a pastor knocked on my door i was well known in the community and he said he had heard of me and wanted to offer help. He would help me anyway he could including financially. I turned him down but it did offer a glimpse of hope in my life that someone out there actually cared. which is one thing religion does it offers hope to many. But apart from giving that which the creates anyway it doesn't appear to have much else to offer anymore. 

The Jews look like the main victims to terrorism at the moment when realistically they were the first terrorists in the 1st century against the roman empire. Jehovah witnesses terrorise more people in my country on a daily basis knocking on doors at dinner times and bath times! I once told a jehovah's witness i was muslim and if my husband caught me talking to them he would beat me ha ha ha that got rid of them!!! 

"people kill because of what they read in a book"

A main reason the nazi's got into power was because after ww1 a treaty was signed (guess you could call that paper = books)

Humans will kill for ANYTHING

Religion is good and bad, it is a reason to live and to die

Its different for eveyone

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Lelouch are you Sufi or not even muslim

You are denouncing the word of Allah the most merciful

Jehovah witnesses are a waste of time when they coming knocking on the door.

My uncle is a postman, once he saw a sole that said no junk mail and no Jeveovah witness.

Islam DOES NOT prohibit coexisting with those who do not kill you because your religion or force you from your homes.

TBH every time someone says something rude about Islam it only enrages me further

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

My uncle is a postman, once he saw a sole that said no junk mail and no Jeveovah witness.

Islam DOES NOT prohibit coexisting with those who do not kill you because your religion or force you from your homes.

TBH every time someone says something rude about Islam it only enrages me further

Muslims who are extremists suck.

Christians who are extremists suck.

Extremetism is horrible.

However Islam isnt bad

However Christianity isnt bad

As long as its not used to hurt or kill others

• Upvote 3

PoJQyFJ.gif

Allah has commanded us to kill those who fight us because of our religion and this who remove us from our land.

This means colonial troops weren't targets. Crusaders were legitimate targets and Israel is a legitimate target

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Allah has commanded us to kill those who fight us because of our religion and this who remove us from our land.

This means colonial troops weren't targets. Crusaders were legitimate targets and Israel is a legitimate target

Oh yeah? And When did Allah command us to do that? I must have missed it.

• Upvote 2

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

My reaction when i first read this:

giphy.gif

My reaction after I read it one more time:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Olivier Mira

PoJQyFJ.gif

Probably missed that to

Damn must be in fine print, My father read the Quran at least 5 times and never saw it or acted like that.

War and Peace, i think its in the fine print

I am a proud Sunni and Hanafi.

No human being is a waste of time, Allah the most merciful, all knowing gave us freewill to do as we pleace, A Jeveovah witness believes his religion is right and is trying to save others (although many find it insulting since we cant agree on what is right) if Muslims went door to door that would be annyoing and rude.

"Islam DOES NOT prohibit coexisting with those who do not kill you because your religion or force you from your homes." When did i say it did? A muslim is a spirtual title, nothing more nothing less. Being a muslim only prevents you from participating in evil and sinning. We are NO DIFFERENT than early Christians and jews

Believe in Allah

Believe in the last day

Believe in the books

Believe in the prophets

Believe in the unseen (angels)

Jews, Christians, Muslims all believe this in one way or another! 

We are 3 rays of light all coming from the same source

It pisses me off when people divide us, Allah allows marriage between people of the book, that means a muslim can marry a jew and a muslim can marry a christian

That means Allah knows that these religions are the religions that will lead us to Allah

Why else did Allah send Musa (a jew) to lead the jews and not mention Islam?

Why did Allah send Isa (jesus) a jew to reform the jews and not mention Islam but mention there is one God?

Allah the all knowing is the only one who can judge those who die on the day of judgement and no other human being should call out others, but rather welcome others.

Love over Hate

Unity over separation

Welcome others, rather than reject them

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia
  • Upvote 3

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

1. Extremists are evil.

2. Normal people who happen to follow the religion an extremist thinks he follows are not.

3. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all have many similarities and connections and should just be friends.

4. Crusaders were, for the most part, xenophobic &#33;@#&#036; and deserved to be killed.

5. Israel is not a legitimate target because we can find better ways to work out issues like these.

• Upvote 1

1. Extremists are evil.

2. Normal people who happen to follow the religion an extremist thinks he follows are not.

3. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all have many similarities and connections and should just be friends.

4. Crusaders were, for the most part, xenophobic !@#$ and deserved to be killed.

5. Israel is not a legitimate target because we can find better ways to work out issues like these.

Agreed

IYT09l4.png

Ok maybe religion isn't the source maybe religion is a cover up so people can do whatever the hell they like. I'm calling in sick today if my boss asks me why i'm going to say god appeared to me and told me to lets see how long i keep my job............If you believe that you'll never get anywhere in life!

If angry Christians ran everything we'd be just as much of a backwards shit stain as Saudi Arabia. The difference is we've tamed our religions, to an extent. We didn't re-write the Bible, all the awful crazy stuff is still in it. We just got more people to ignore more of it now. That's a change in the culture and environment, not the religion. So how can you turn around and say Islam is the problem? The problem is that life in the Middle East &#33;@#&#036;in sucks and we keep bombing them.

Edited by The Governor
  • Upvote 2

"You can lose a lot of soldiers but still win the game."

– The Governor

Unless you worship some maths diety, I believe you mean angels.

XD yes my mistake

IYT09l4.png

Lelouch you have forgotten the sixth article of faith

6. Qadr qhayrihi wa sharihi allallahi taala

Roughly translated to

Fate, it good and bad from allah the most powerful

Lelouch you have forgotten the sixth article of faith

6. Qadr qhayrihi wa sharihi allallahi taala

Roughly translated to

Fate, it good and bad from allah the most powerful

Thats an article

Not one of the 5 pillars. I mentioned the 5 pillars only

Do you have nothing else better to do than bother me?

IYT09l4.png

Mumtahina

7. Perhaps Allah will make friendship between you and those whom you hold as enemies. And Allah has power (over all things), and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

9. It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion, and have driven you out of your homes, and helped to drive you out, that Allah forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the Zalimun (wrong-doers those who disobey Allah).

----2- same sura

13. O you who believe! Take not as friends the people who incurred the Wrath of Allah (i.e. the Jews). Surely, they have been in despair to receive any good in the Hereafter, just as the disbelievers have been in despair about those (buried) in graves (that they will not be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection)

There are the SIX pillars of inan (faith)

There are FIVE pillars if Islam.

Do your research

Mumtahina

7. Perhaps Allah will make friendship between you and those whom you hold as enemies. And Allah has power (over all things), and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

9. It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion, and have driven you out of your homes, and helped to drive you out, that Allah forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the Zalimun (wrong-doers those who disobey Allah).

----2- same sura

13. O you who believe! Take not as friends the people who incurred the Wrath of Allah (i.e. the Jews). Surely, they have been in despair to receive any good in the Hereafter, just as the disbelievers have been in despair about those (buried) in graves (that they will not be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection)

Im not even sure why you are posting this

Do your research

I never mentioned faith

I mentioned what a muslim has to believe in

AND I KNOW THERE ARE 5 PILLARS

Im not an idiot

IYT09l4.png

Im not even sure why you are posting this

I never mentioned faith

I mentioned what a muslim has to believe in

AND I KNOW THERE ARE 5 PILLARS

Im not an idiot

I'm posting it as evidence of questions like these

You are mentioning faith

Pillars of faith an Islam are different

Do your research

P.S. Youre making muslims look so bad with your image

What happened to the image of Muslims who avoid evil and conflict?

Im just informing other how i see Islam, im not preventing you so stop with this conflict

IYT09l4.png

I'm posting it as evidence of questions like these

You are mentioning faith

Pillars of faith an Islam are different

SO what, youre accusing me of being a hypocrite?

What are you bashing me on?

IYT09l4.png

Chill

I am correcting you.