Why "Islam" is a bad religion

Lu Xun

Chill

I am correcting you.

Well i dont see how that works

I follow a different school of thought than you

Im a sunni and hanafi, and i believe you were a salfi or something like that?

You cant corrent something you dont even follow

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Salafist shafii

Edit: !@#$ you autocorrect

Edited by Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Anyway this has been universally accepted by all the uluma

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Salafist shafii

Edit: !@#$ you autocorrectA

Anyway this has been universally accepted by all the uluma

Still dont see how that justifies you "correcting" me when im not even the same sect of Islam as you

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Hey we are the same sect.

Sunni

But the different schools don't mean different sect

It has been accepted.by ALL scholars and is in the Quran.

Baqrah second or third page

Hey we are the same sect.

Sunni

But the different schools don't mean different sect

Different schools yes my bad

Still, different.

We can agree on the basis of Islam, but dont correct me on the things that scholars themselves dont agree on

Like, who the hell believes when you die you get 72 virgins?

IYT09l4.png

This is only if you die a martyr.

You get 72 virgins in Hannah and may bring 72 people from hell into jannah.

You will also fly around the rpthrone of allah when you die.

To be a mujahid,

Drown or die in an earth quake

Die of stomach disease

Die in jihad

This is only if you die a martyr.

You get 72 virgins in Hannah and may bring 72 people from hell into jannah.

You will also fly around the rpthrone of allah when you die.

To be a mujahid,

Drown or die in an earth quake

Die of stomach disease

Die in jihad

OMG thats so funny

Firstly, There is no evidence you will get 72 virgins when you die. It is considered a fake hadith by scholars

2nd. You forget if you are unjustly killed you will goto heaven (Terrorists sent 100+ people to heaven in Paris, while the terriorsts all goto hell)

You dont die in jihad, you die in war

Jihad means stuggle, and the Prophet peace be upon him said "The best jihad, is the jihad between your inner good and bad"

Oh and dont lecture on me Mujahid and Mujahideen, because i am one

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

The mujahideen were honourable men who defeated the Serbs and soviets in th 80 s and 90s

Nonmuslims have NO chance of getting to paradise.

Read Riyadh as Salween

The mujahideen were honourable men who defeated the Serbs and soviets in th 80 s and 90s

Nonmuslims have NO chance of getting to paradise.

Read Riyadh as Salween

XD XD XD

Since when did you decide who enters paradise and who doesnt?

"Mujahideen (Arabic: المجاهدين‎) is the plural form of mujahid (Arabic: مجاهد‎), the term for one engaged in Jihad."

Jihad (English pronunciation: /dʒɪˈhÉ‘Ëd/; Arabic: جهاد‎ jihÄd [dÊ’iˈhæËd]) is an Islamic term referring to the religious duty of Muslims to maintain the religion. In Arabic, the word jihÄd is a noun meaning "to strive, to apply oneself, to struggle, to persevere".

Anything else Abu the 14 year-old

Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) did say respect your elders. Since i am older than you i am your elder.

And Allah would much favour someone who is peaceful than enraged. "Enraged Islamist"

Furthermore, the Qur’an brings across the idea that anyone who propagates the message of justice and acts accordingly will be justly rewarded with their place in jannah.

from these verses, it can be inferred directly that Creator i.e. Allah has nothing to do with religious background but the good deeds of the actor will always be rewarded both in this world and hereafter too, enshrining the justice for all by Allah.

NON-MUSLIMS WILL BE GIVEN PARADISE IF THEY DO GOOD IN THIS WORLD, ALLAH THE ALL KNOWING WILL GIVE THEM PARADISE INSHALLAH, BECAUSE ALLAH IS ALL MERCIFUL, ALL COMPASSIONATE!

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

I have my Riyadh as salshheen it's got over 500 pages of fish and hadeeth.

I might order an English version from amazon

I do not want any of these bigoted western definitions.

Give me evidence those who disbeleive will be accepted into jannah

I do not want any of these bigoted western definitions.

Give me evidence those who disbeleive will be accepted into jannah

Disbelivers who dont believe in God wont goto heaven if Allah wills it

People who believe in God, NOT ONLY muslims, but anyone who believes in god and leads a good life...

Heres is your proof from the Holy Quran Surah Baqarah

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.
  • Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Disbelivers who dont believe in God wont goto heaven if Allah wills it

People who believe in God, NOT ONLY muslims, but anyone who believes in god and leads a good life...

Heres is your proof from the Holy Quran Surah Baqarah

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.

I learned a lot about the good life from Al-Farabi.
  • Upvote 1

This doesn't mean Jews and Christians today

This doesn't mean Jews and Christians today

Wow...!@#$ you

IYT09l4.png

I'm not saying it's all evil it creates allot of evil. There are a few religions out there that are very peaceful in their ways. Religion in my life has always been a bad thing. The people i know that are strong christians think they are better than others and no matter what bad they do it's wiped out by the fact they are the church organ player! Thousands have died due to others extreme religious beliefs wars have been and still are being created due to religion. There is never any excuse for causing harm to anyone else regardless of what they have read in a book. Part of the reasons they inflict harm on others is because of who they are as a person. Maybe many years ago when people of the church took the homeless or disabled in they were very good and useful but that doesn't happen much now. However, religion also brings hope to people. Although i have never done the whole religion thing in a dark time of my life a pastor knocked on my door i was well known in the community and he said he had heard of me and wanted to offer help. He would help me anyway he could including financially. I turned him down but it did offer a glimpse of hope in my life that someone out there actually cared. which is one thing religion does it offers hope to many. But apart from giving that which the creates anyway it doesn't appear to have much else to offer anymore. 

The Jews look like the main victims to terrorism at the moment when realistically they were the first terrorists in the 1st century against the roman empire. Jehovah witnesses terrorise more people in my country on a daily basis knocking on doors at dinner times and bath times! I once told a jehovah's witness i was muslim and if my husband caught me talking to them he would beat me ha ha ha that got rid of them!!! 

People are going to kill each other with or without religion, of that I can assure you. Like wolves, we have natural instincts and we are territorial and competitive.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--