Buttons messed up on mobile

Kastor

What do you mean the buttons are messed up? Like they don't work when clicked upon or they just take forever to load into the page?

The button for the bank isn't there; I also can't see the last happenings in my alliance, such as kicking members and posting announcements.

The button for the bank isn't there; I also can't see the last happenings in my alliance, such as kicking members and posting announcements.

I have that issue on my phone aswell, which is why I don't really use mobile anymore, until Sheepy fixes it.

• Administrators

I don't know what you mean when you're saying the buttons are gone. Sure, I changed them, but they're definitely still there. 

0tUnGIT.png

And I'll add the activity and stuff back, I had removed it because I thought it would make alliance pages a lot easier on mobile.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I don't know what you mean when you're saying the buttons are gone. Sure, I changed them, but they're definitely still there. 

0tUnGIT.png

And I'll add the activity and stuff back, I had removed it because I thought it would make alliance pages a lot easier on mobile.

The bank one is missing.

• Administrators

The bank one is missing.

I did realize and fix that, but my screenshot does not show the Bank button because I was looking at someone else's alliance. When I look at my own:

fgSin8D.png

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I did realize and fix that, but my screenshot does not show the Bank button because I was looking at someone else's alliance. When I look at my own:

fgSin8D.png

Honestly Sheepy, please change it back. Ever since the change the webpage now takes longer to load on mobile and no longer fits as nicely on the screen as it had prior.

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

• Administrators

Honestly Sheepy, please change it back. Ever since the change the webpage now takes longer to load on mobile and no longer fits as nicely on the screen as it had prior.

Really? And I thought I made it way more usable. Phiney complained that it was unusable on mobile before.

Forums Rules | Game Link

It wasn't usable but you've gone too far the other way. There's plenty of room for two by two or even three by three, or just stick them In a drop down. A common mistake in mobile design nowadays is making everything too big, when actually we can do a lot more on mobiles than you think. Take a look at the sizes of buttons on this forum mobile skin for good examples of user friendly mobile ui

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png