Nation Flag

Abu Haddad

I purchased a custom flag.

i want another one but it says i have to use another two credits

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Custom Nation Flags are flags you submit that can only be used by your account. You can have as many custom nation flags as you want, and you can interchange them on the nation edit page as frequently as you'd like to. If you have the permissions to edit an alliance, you can also set your personal custom flags as the alliance flag, however no one within the alliance will be able to use your custom flag. You can only buy custom nation flags for your nation.

copy and pasted

this is definitely a tier 3 bug

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Custom Nation Flags are flags you submit that can only be used by your account. You can have as many custom nation flags as you want, and you can interchange them on the nation edit page as frequently as you'd like to. If you have the permissions to edit an alliance, you can also set your personal custom flags as the alliance flag, however no one within the alliance will be able to use your custom flag. You can only buy custom nation flags for your nation.

copy and pasted

this is definitely a tier 3 bug

Re tiers even still used? I dont think anyone has gotten anything in return for months
  • Upvote 2

LTcxGHN.jpg

Not a bug, You have to buy a new flag if you want a different flag, You can't just change the flag, Otherwise I wouldn't have bought 5 separate flags over my time playing 

• Administrators

Y'all are correct, but it doesn't matter since he's got a 30 day forum suspension anyway.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link