Lets expand on the picture idea, shall we?

Like there was done with the city portraits, maybe the same could be done on the military screen? It might not be much, but it might get people to feel that they are personalizing their armies to fit their nation. Maybe not everyone thinks standard american troops, tanks and so on, fit how their nations army looks.

Just a thought. 

• Upvote 2

Like there was done with the city portraits, maybe the same could be done on the military screen? It might not be much, but it might get people to feel that they are personalizing their armies to fit their nation. Maybe not everyone thinks standard american troops, tanks and so on, fit how their nations army looks.
Just a thought. 

!@#$ you you stole my idea.

Still, it's a good one. Why didn't I think of it? Whatever. If we could get my city pictures idea and your military pictures idea, or even allow uploading ourselves provided the pictures are appropriate, then PnW would be so much more realistic.

• Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

What's a 'culture center' and what is its benefits?

Maybe a religious place, film festivals, museums, government buildings, historical, and/or sacred places. The benefit might be improved approval rating. I would like roleplaying part of it though.

Maybe a religious place, film festivals, museums, government buildings, historical, and/or sacred places. The benefit might be improved approval rating. I would like roleplaying part of it though.

It would indeed be benefical if the approval rating had any practical use. As far as I concered P&W may promote thinking and decision-making but not any type of authentic roleplaying.

9anTOCI.jpg?3

It would indeed be benefical if the approval rating had any practical use. As far as I concered P&W may promote thinking and decision-making but not any type of authentic roleplaying.

The culture centers would still be something interesting to add.

The culture centers would still be something interesting to add.

I agree, but practicality is dominant than curiousity. If not a culture center, how about a Places of Wonder to add various bonuses to commerce, military, pollution, production and such simultaneously? 

9anTOCI.jpg?3

Like treasures that you can build?

As far as I know treasures only boost the income and not other fields in gameplay, so no. It's about more than that. Imagine a combination of a shopping mall, a hospital and a barracks all in one building. It's about being multi-purpose.

9anTOCI.jpg?3

As far as I know treasures only boost the income and not other fields in gameplay, so no. It's about more than that. Imagine a combination of a shopping mall, a hospital and a barracks all in one building. It's about being multi-purpose.

So, this would be more like building complexes?

That seems terribly OP.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

That seems terribly OP.

It cannot be overpowered if the building's bonuses will be small to moderate. Instead of building a commerce and health building why not have a complex that combines both but with a small precentage? You may have little effect but then no infestructure would be wasted on 2 buildings but 1.

9anTOCI.jpg?3

It cannot be overpowered if the building's bonuses will be small to moderate. Instead of building a commerce and health building why not have a complex that combines both but with a small precentage? You may have little effect but then no infestructure would be wasted on 2 buildings but 1.

It would come out to the same outcome, but you get to have a mix of certain bonuses on the way?