Tab for a Cause

Valakias

I was introduced to this by a friend. I tried it for few months and i think its a good way to do something good, even though minor.

http://www.tabforacause.org/?r=11212663

You simply do your thing while going on the internet, and you create revenue that you can donate to various recognized humanitarian organizations.

Just wanted to share it existance :X

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't it be much easier just to go out and, you know, directly donate to a charity? What this thing do is essentially shoving ads into your face every once in a while, there's nothing new there.

It would, but sometimes money is tight for people and can't really do that.

Lxr4VfE.png

I made a thread for this during its last recruitment drive, it's a really cool concept that more people should try out. :)

Wouldn't it be much easier just to go out and, you know, directly donate to a charity? What this thing do is essentially shoving ads into your face every once in a while, there's nothing new there.

As Eumirbago said, disposable incomes are not always the case, and even if one already did directly donate to charity on a regular basis, Tab for a Cause is a harmless addition. The tab page can be very useful, the ads are hardly intrusive at all. I personally just have it going in the background while I go about my usual business, not really ever having it open long enough to even see the ads while still generating "hearts" that I donate once a week.
xzhPlEh.png?1