Inactive For 2+ Months, Still Shows Nation Page

Dimitri Valko

The nation of Forgotten Realms was last active on 08/17/2015, yet their nation page still shows up. They've been inactive for two months and eight days, and as Sheepy has said in a previous post, nations are meant to be deleted after 45 days on inactivity.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

The nation of Forgotten Realms was last active on 08/17/2015, yet their nation page still shows up. They've been inactive for two months and eight days, and as Sheepy has said in a previous post, nations are meant to be deleted after 45 days on inactivity.

Was he on vacation mode before hand? Could explain it.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

There's a couple other nations as well that should have been deleted:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3383

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3381

I think it has something to do with the server rollback that happened recently. Those are just the ones of the top of my head but I'm sure there's more.

Edited by Godfrey

• Administrators

I'll have to double check and make sure that the nation deletion script is working correctly. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Found an error that's been fixed, expect us to lose a lot of nations here at the Midnight turn  :rolleyes:

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Oh no! Are we going to have less than 5k nations, now?!

Most likely, yes. This explains why the nation count was increasing so rapidly, I had thought that was a little awry  :rolleyes: Ah well, we'll see a more accurate picture of our demographic in an hour and a half.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Most likely, yes. This explains why the nation count was increasing so rapidly, I had thought that was a little awry  :rolleyes: Ah well, we'll see a more accurate picture of our demographic in an hour and a half.

Well, good luck getting back to 5k! ;)

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg