Terrorism/Hate

Aksel

Allow me to clear up my views and those of the Muslims on here who's statements have wrongfully been misconstrued as somehow advocating for "murder", "terrorism", "vigilantism", and other acts of lawlessness. Our views as Muslims stems from the Sharia, which is the Islamic justice system that is part and parcel of our religion, and what some of us have said is that:

• MSM is the primary cause for the spread of AIDs/HIV (fact).
  • In the interest of community safety & disease control, their ought to be a law against MSM.
  • Due to the serious danger this disease poses to human health and given how prevalent it is, there should be Capital punishment for anyone who is proven before a court of law that they have engaged in MSM.

MSM (Men having Sex with Men)

They will just go in hiding, which usually resorted in unsafe sex practices which caused AIDS to go rampant through the gay community in the damn first place back in the 70-80s when it became rampant.

If it was more safe to open their sexuality they wouldnt have to go underground, and put themselves up to risk for these diseases and practice safe sex.

Society should be more understanding and not to prosecute someone. Otherwise they'll take the more risky option and potentially catching AIDS because society looked down on them.

Get the !@#$ out of here about what nations need to do, this is 2015, not the medieval times.

Edited by Olivier Mira
  • Upvote 3

PoJQyFJ.gif

They will just go in hiding, which usually resorted in unsafe sex practices which caused AIDS to go rampant through the gay community in the damn first place back in the 70-80s when it became rampant.

If it was more safe to open their sexuality they wouldnt have to go underground, and put themselves up to risk for these diseases and practice safe sex.

Society should be more understanding and not to prosecute someone. Otherwise they'll take the more risky option and potentially catching AIDS because society looked down on them.

Get the !@#$ out of here about what nations need to do, this is 2015, not the Midevil times.

Agree with you 100%, but *medieval.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

I would argue that there was no capital punishment for MSM in the 70-80 and that it depends on how vigorously the law is enforced.

This is exactly what should be banned

Get the !@#$ out of here about what nations need to do, this is 2015, not the medieval times.

I have nothing against dialogue and discussion but you seem awfully intent on silencing opposing views.

ztt5Wgs.png

Allow me to clear up my views and those of the Muslims on here who's statements have wrongfully been misconstrued as somehow advocating for "murder", "terrorism", "vigilantism", and other acts of lawlessness. Our views as Muslims stems from the Sharia, which is the Islamic justice system that is part and parcel of our religion, and what some of us have said is that:

1. MSM is the primary cause for the spread of AIDs/HIV (fact).
  2. In the interest of community safety & disease control, their ought to be a law against MSM.
  3. Due to the serious danger this disease poses to human health and given how prevalent it is, there should be Capital punishment for anyone who is proven before a court of law that they have engaged in MSM.

MSM (Men having Sex with Men)

You're kidding right?

HIV can be transmitted through unprotected sexual intercourse (vaginal or anal), and oral sex with an infected person; transfusion of contaminated blood; and the sharing of contaminated needles, syringes or other sharp instruments. It may also be transmitted between a mother and her infant during pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding.

I'm not sure what country you come from - but in my country, curbing aids isn't directed at gay males. It is directed into the society as a whole. 

You saying MSM is the leading cause would be like me saying "blacks" are the leading aid spreaders because AIDS is extremely prevalent in Africa. In addition, I could also say that Asians/Russians also are the leading AIDS spreaders because it is also more prevalent in Asia/Russa than any other country. 

...but guess what I don't. The same as me calling Osama Bin Laden a terrorist or claiming that other terrorist ideals and beliefs are being propagandized on these forums is not he same as condemning muslims, islam, and the like. Terrorists are called terrorists for a reason - they terrorize. 

This is a community bringing in a diverse group of people from all over the world. Everyone has different beliefs and everyone has a different lifestyle. Their is also a multitude of races here; blacks, whites, purple, green....you get what I'm saying. There is a line though and it is not that hard to draw - not sure why it is taking moderation staff that long to draw it.

Educate yourselves on the religions, lifestyles, and beliefs of what we are discussing here. Understand that the general consensus of terrorism, lifestyle hatred, and extremist beliefs are seen as negative in almost ALL societies. In almost ALL societies their are laws associated with each of these. Harassment, Hate Crimes, Domestic Terrorism, International Terrorism, Religious Persecution.......ever heard of that? 

Again - if you ban Nazism because it is illegal in countries then remove what we are discussing. Educate yourselves like I have stated above and when a report comes in - make a decision from there. 

To me - I know the admin is working on this issue - however, to a new comer to this community it looks like you allow gay hate, you enjoy extremist culture, and you promote terrorism. Not to mention these people post their bull shit in the welcome forum. So congratulations on forming a shit welcoming community.

• Upvote 2

I would argue that there was no capital punishment for MSM in the 70-80 and that it depends on how vigorously the law is enforced.

It was still very much taboo then, and a lot of negative actions were taken. If they were not treated like shit, they wouldnt have gone underground. Also really? Humans are known to break their own rules and laws. Even if it was strictly enforced, people would still do it. Example: War on Drugs

And frankly there is no need to outlaw homosexuality, because there isnt anything unnatural about it(Unlike believing in Gods, which only human beings do.)

I have nothing against dialogue and discussion but you seem awfully intent on silencing opposing views.

No, im intent on getting rid of prejudice and hateful people like you.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Ibriham doesn't deserve to have his nickname spelled right.

Ibriham (yes switched the i and a) is a radicalist (i know that's not a word; you get the point, I hope).

He promotes ISIS, and does not believe in freedom, and in fact seems to believe that anyone who has the right to freedom (homosexuals as he stated) should be killed.

Unlike him, I do not believe that he should be radically punished (death) for his actions, but I do believe that he should get either a warning point or a temporary ban for essentially threatening, though not directly, homosexuals who have the right to be free and for supporting a radical, murderous, group who don't deserve to call themselves a "State" (the Islamic State).

Edited by Moog Suomfasse
  • Upvote 3

This is very small

common this is not a discussion about gays or islam but about hate

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

• Administrators

We're actually actively discussing potential rule changes independently of this thread, but this is a great segway to that. Expect some sort of update in the coming days on our policies regarding the forum rules.

I'll just re-iterate this here, and close this thread. Expect an announcement regarding some rule changes soon.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link