War web

Zoot

Added EoS and Kings Parliament.

I didn't add IR since it appears to be a separate conflict and I didn't add the requested DEIC on SK since I don't see a DoW and only see 3 wars. If anyone thinks either of these should be added anyways, feel free to argue as to why :)

Let me know if I've missed something or gotten something wrong. Also for the love of god don't just write "missing alliance X", write "missing alliance X DoW on alliance Y", so I don't have to go chase down and decipher badly written DoWs that half the time doesn't even say clearly who they are DoWing on...

Are there statistics for this war if so I would absolutely love to see them. I am thinking this is the biggest war in PnW history. There must be more bloodshed than this world has ever seen. This is also why it should be named a World war.

Are there statistics for this war if so I would absolutely love to see them. I am thinking this is the biggest war in PnW history. There must be more bloodshed than this world has ever seen. This is also why it should be named a World war.

I don't think anyone is really keeping track of everything, but you can see some of the stat on Inst's thread >> https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9131-drunk-warstats-are-the-best-warstats/

As for the bloodshed part, this one war is only on its 5th day. It's a little too early to say that it's the biggest war considering the previous large-scale war lasted over ten days (perhaps, I can only remember it lasted over two rounds. I'm a little foggy on the detail)

Edited by Atzuya
UedhRvY.png

Great VE War was 2 rounds for sure.

Started on  May 19, ended June 9 for SK.. That's 20 days, or 4 rounds.

Guardian got out 5 days earlier after 3 rounds, and Mensa I think after 2. That's my recollection anyway.

We've got a ways to go to approach that.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Started on  May 19, ended June 9 for SK.. That's 20 days, or 4 rounds.

Guardian got out 5 days earlier after 3 rounds, and Mensa I think after 2. That's my recollection anyway.

We've got a ways to go to approach that.

Oh snap, thanks for the correction.  Didn't realize it went that long.

• Downvote 1

Oh crap didn't realize you made a war web already. 

*Max is blind*

Sorry bro - didn't mean to steal your thunder.

I hate you with the intensity of a thousand suns! :P 

Also updated with Alpha and Guardian DoWs. As always, let me know if anything is missing / inaccurate :)

Oh and BTW did I miss a DoW between DEIC and Guardian? Because I'm counting 10+ wars declared on Guardian by DEIC...

I would suggest placing IR on the list because it may not be directly tied to thedefense of other nations it still plays a factor on the overall number, plus in reality the USSR was not associated until negotiations were brought forth.

I hate you with the intensity of a thousand suns! :P

Also updated with Alpha and Guardian DoWs. As always, let me know if anything is missing / inaccurate :)

Oh and BTW did I miss a DoW between DEIC and Guardian? Because I'm counting 10+ wars declared on Guardian by DEIC...

You didn't miss it. They didn't post one.

q8nfyvc.gif