Ban ISIS / Terrorism

Lu Xun

Have you ever considered joining ISIS to help fuel your anthropocidal fantasies?

Have you ever considered making sense?

Why the hell would i join isis?

• Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

"This thread is an excellent example of why humanity should not be allowed to live"

"Join ISIS and improve the world, killing one Kafir at a time [remember to turn on each other once you've eliminated the infidels]"

• Upvote 1

"This thread is an excellent example of why humanity should not be allowed to live""Join ISIS and improve the world, killing one Kafir at a time [remember to turn on each other once you've eliminated the infidels]"

I dont kill people, we all(humans) have flaws i have no authoraty over other peoples lifes i dont like our race in general we are a parasite but its how its suposed to be.(maybe not all humans are but its getting worse)

So if the world explodes i will be there to say:

I TOLD YOU SO

• Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

I dont kill people, we all(humans) have flaws i have no authoraty over other peoples lifes i dont like our race in general we are a parasite but its how its suposed to be.(maybe not all humans are but its getting worse)

So if the world explodes i will be there to say:

I TOLD YOU SO

You've completely missed the humor and it's very cringe-inducing. 

His statement is completely true, if only there was a cure for this though....

Just making a point even if inst answer was a joke (i dont think it was)

I cant see sarcasm in words

• Upvote 1

Well, his name is Mi'lord

I cant see sarcasm in words

Me neither! Hey, can I borrow one of your Fedoras? Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Well, his name is Mi'lord Me neither! Hey, can I borrow one of your Fedoras?

You are funny

Edited by Milord

Ibrahim sounds like one particular moron I had the pleasure of sparring with on (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), Holy Ruler. He was a Muslim who did not understand his own faith.

I lived in the Muslim world for many years, and learned a great deal. It was a great experience for breaking down my own prejudices, and ultimately understanding the sources of the conflict between the Islamic world, and almost every culture they run into. No, I am not about to go on some 'Ismalmophobic' or 'Mohammedean' tirade. Quite the opposite.

What we in the West need to understand about the Islamic world, is that the Koran is quite explicit about the specific punishments to be meted out for particular crime, and what actions to take in war. It is fundamentally the Codex for a warrior society. In many ways, so is the Bible ('Blessed be the Lord my strength, who teacheth my hands to war and my fingers to fight). Only the New Testament stands out in the Judeo-Christian-Islamic word terms of saying that you should turn the other cheek and not do violence, and those words appear to have fallen on deaf ears if you look at all the killing that has taken place in the name of a guy who was nailed to a piece of wood for saying that people should be nice to each other (HHGTTG).

The Koran singles out Jews and Christians to be killed in many places, describes the context for killing prisoners, or even your own family members in the right circumstances. ISIS is quite consistent with the Koran, even down to the choice of weapon and manner of execution. There's lots of that in the Bible too, but a lot less, and there's none of that in the New Testament.

It is simply a matter of conflicting values. Christians are hypocritical when they speak peace and then look the other way when their governments do war, and Muslims are hypocritical when they say that Islam 'is a religion of peace'. 'Islam' does not translate to the word 'peace' as closely as it translates to the word 'submission'. Islam is a religion of submission. For a devout Muslim, it is about submission to Allah. For ISIS, it is about getting others to submit to them.

And why does Islam seem to run into conflict everywhere it goes? Because it is also a religion of banking. And law. And parenting. And dress code. And eating. And war making. It is essentially a manual for life for an individual and a society - a manifesto in secular terms. Executing all of these things 'by the book' is how Muslims observe their faith, and when western governments legislate what kind of hat you are allowed to wear (living in Belgium right now), they feel persecuted.

So wherever Muslims go, they will feel like they can't practice their religion in freedom unless they can change the entire society they live in to accommodate them, and the more extreme ones pursue such objections with the fervor of religious conviction. Islam cannot be satisfied with a mosque in a foreign land - they also need Sharia law, Islamic banking, Halal food, and honor killings to not feel repressed. It is the value system of a warrior society that was born of one of the most difficult environments humans have ever inhabited. There are few things that bring a group together than the notion that they are being persecuted (ref. Christians and Romans/Lions, Jews and Pogroms/Holocaust, Germans in WW2 and their enemies inside and out). 

Forums like these can be a source of mutual understanding, or for trolls like Ibrahim. Here is some advice to you, Ibrahim - to complete your pillars, you should be trying to convert us, and snapping that everything is offensive is not the way to do it when dealing with members of democratic, permissive societies. You are working against Islam and Allah Himself when you behave like a troll.

And for the rest of you religious fanatics, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, or other, don't try to convert me. I don't believe in Santa Claus either. 

Thank Man for Freedom of Speech.

• Upvote 1

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

And BTW I would rather hear what Neo Nazis have to say so I can understand how to deal with them. Forcing them underground just means that when they strike again, we will be surprised. Witness Serbia, KKK, ISIS. Closing them down just lets them say that they are being persecuted, and helps them to justify their heinous crimes.

• Upvote 1

I didn't want to have to get involved in another OOC discussion but I feel obliged to respond to this nonsense.

The Koran singles out Jews and Christians to be killed in many places, describes the context for killing prisoners, or even your own family members in the right circumstances. ISIS is quite consistent with the Koran, even down to the choice of weapon and manner of execution. There's lots of that in the Bible too, but a lot less, and there's none of that in the New Testament.

Lies. Present your evidence if your are truthful.

And why does Islam seem to run into conflict everywhere it goes? Because it is also a religion of banking. And law. And parenting. And dress code. And eating. And war making. It is essentially a manual for life for an individual and a society - a manifesto in secular terms. Executing all of these things 'by the book' is how Muslims observe their faith, and when western governments legislate what kind of hat you are allowed to wear (living in Belgium right now), they feel persecuted.

So wherever Muslims go, they will feel like they can't practice their religion in freedom unless they can change the entire society they live in to accommodate them, and the more extreme ones pursue such objections with the fervor of religious conviction. Islam cannot be satisfied with a mosque in a foreign land - they also need Sharia law, Islamic banking, Halal food, and honor killings to not feel repressed.

I can agree with this, especially the part highlighted in green, but honour killing has no place in Islam as nobody is allowed to be killed without them being put through the Sharia courts, who will determine if the person is guilty, and the appropriate punishment. As much as you have been mislead to believe, Islam does not approve of "vigilantism" at all.

Forums like these can be a source of mutual understanding, or for trolls like Ibrahim. Here is some advice to you, Ibrahim - to complete your pillars, you should be trying to convert us, and snapping that everything is offensive is not the way to do it when dealing with members of democratic, permissive societies. You are working against Islam and Allah Himself when you behave like a troll.

> Complains about me not trying to convert him

And for the rest of you religious fanatics, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, or other, don't try to convert me.

> Doesn't want anyone to try and convert him.

Sorry to disappoint, but if the truth angers/horrifies/distresses you, then you should inquire about it and seek knowledge.

ztt5Wgs.png

In the bible nearly All crimes are punishable by death

However the religion of christ no longer exist today

check this out

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9226-for-you-islamophobes/

Edited by Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

ur right wrong place ill give link to another page before i get banned

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

So why does the lady caught in adultery survive or even the city of Nineveh whom the prophet Jonah led to forgiveness. Edited by Rob Ap Ioan

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

I didn't want...words. 

I think you are missing the point. As Inst says, this is about permissible speech. To use technical argumentation and tired debate tactics on a subject like religion is base demagoguery.

I would love to engage you in discussion of this topic in another thread, but rereading the thread above, who do you really think has crossed the line more often. And please don't disagree where it is.

the wests policy on freedom of speech is the ultimate flaw

when someone who hates muslims says something against them all you hear is freedom of speech

When a muslim defends themselves... Terrorism 

I would say that someone calling for the death of Muslims is crossing a line, the same for those advocating genocide or ethnic cleansing. My problem with people advocating the ways of ISIS is that they directly, or indirectly, are supporting a repugnant ideology that advocates the destruction of any culture that is alien to the ways they believe to be correct.

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

and there you have changed the subject.

i said how muslims have no freedom of speech

but you said you dislike those who promote isis

However the religion of christ no longer exist today

check this out

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9226-for-you-islamophobes/

This is fairly irrelevant to the topic at hand. Do not go off topic again.