DEIC DoW on The Axis of Green (again, only better this time)!!!

Greene

Coming from you..

giphy.gif

:rolleyes:

Love that skit. 

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Edited by Keyes

• Wiki Mod

Request cobalt roll vargan for 4 full rounds.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Misleading title is misleading

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

what does the treaty have to do with Dow on Greenies?

GFA? maybe.

GPA? no

TS? Why? we are both capitalistic party.

VE? (I) Don't see the reason.

Mensa? we don't know much about them.

The coalition? No idea.....

So what are we warring about?

• Upvote 1

The reason for war on VI could have been seen from a couple different view points. 1. Maybe it was the sudden color change from blue to green that would have lowered the color stock of blue further. 2. Maybe they really did try to disband our alliance by causing complete chaos over a 3 million dollar raid, that would have no doubtedly been repaid in full, had they given us the option. 3. Maybe if the hack had never happened, they would have tried to extort as much money out of us as they could to make the attacks stop. Seeing as the hack did happen, and we were saved, then they did try to extort us, I would say this is a feasible option. Or 4. They were not happy that the founders of Vargen left Cobalt to start their own alliance, and had plans for a while to hit Vargen the first chance they got. Then again, the attacks could have been for all of these reasons

That being said, the past is in the past. A few of our members were once a part of Cobalt, knew members of cobalt, and thought that they were good people. Cobalt once had friends in Vargen, and even though the attacks never technically happened, we have still opened our eyes to how Cobalt operates.

Coming from you..

giphy.gif

This made me laugh. Ansom is a character in game. If you have actually taken the time to talk to the guy behind the character, you can really see he isn't a bad guy at all. He intentionally keeps a shitty reputation, that way he doesn't have to live up to anyone's expectations. The guy, even though a lot of the alliance isn't around anymore because of Ansom having his own issues getting in the way of how he spoke with people, bought a lot of cities for his members, helped all of gain commerce and stabilize. he even paid a constant servitude of money in the name of members, even me, who were dumb enough to raid in the top 20. So sure, on the surface or what the public eye sees, he's a pretty shitty leader or person, but if you have actually gotten the chance to work with him in game you see otherwise. I am sure plenty of alliances who had to get reps on behalf his pocket paying for member mistakes or who have talked to him directly can vouch just as much as I can that he isn't as bad as he likes to make himself appear to be. You've all seen him great at failing at things, but if he actually puts the effort into things like Odd Squad reaching #21 wasn't out of sheer luck, it was because he knew what he was doing and he had a really great co-leader to work with, but something snapped and he's been really really difficult and not the same so I don't really know what else to "preach" here other than the surface isn't actually how the guy is and maybe if you actually spoke to the guy he's usually very genuine nice and has always been true to his word. Based on the way I've seen some players get in this game, he appears to be in the meltdown stage of playing, like Cynic and others have been, hopefully the dude bounces back if he's actually around to do so. :( Edited by Rudolph