Why can't we be friends?

Kastor

Hugo, you lost every single one of your fights with us. Every one. This must have been great therapy for you.

• Upvote 1

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

I know I've been !@#$ing with him a lot these past few days, but honestly Calas is one of the few people in that alliance I respect, he was able to destroy a ton of infra this war and cause some problems on the warfront. If the surrender goes through before round 2 starts I'll be upset, and kinda glad I didn't get a chance on him.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I added up that I destroyed 2,500, versus losing about 850. I killed 269k soldiers, lost 184.6k. I destroyed 1,811 tanks, lost 2,122. I destroyed 117 aircraft, and lost 146. My ships were even at 17 for 17. I stole $5.4m, compared to losing $225k. I also maintained a blockade on eight people for three days.

These figures were accurate of about an hour ago.

• Upvote 1

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

I added up that I destroyed 2,500, versus losing about 850. I killed 269k soldiers, lost 184.6k. I destroyed 1,811 tanks, lost 2,122. I destroyed 117 aircraft, and lost 146. My ships were even at 17 for 17. I stole $5.4m, compared to losing $225k. I also maintained a blockade on eight people for three days.

These figures were accurate of about an hour ago.

You put up a hell of a fight, I have to give you credit.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Sadly I've taken 1 action that got me leveled at this war. I had 3 defensive wars which I should've kept while restoring my ground units but the bloodthirst made me kill them all. Props to the dudes that came after me after that, they took me out.
STILL YELLOW THO, 0 defeats come at me bro
yo Thorn, why so beige?

ps. Calas is da bomb

Stay Charming, fellas

• Upvote 1

But yeah, fighting on eleven fronts over three and half days hasn't been easy.

Qc9CHg7.png

They declared 4 wars but have been on one hell of a raiding spree... They are warmongers

That reminds me of the UPN-Bloc war, nice to see people are happy to repeat the mistakes of the losers.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

We aren't warmongers, we just defend our own with fire agaisnt fire.

lol you raid everybody. Plus you've already been in three offensive wars in the 4 ish months you've existed.

Hugo, you lost every single one of your fights with us. Every one. This must have been great therapy for you.

I made a few mistakes, I'm not as used to war as the CF war mongers are. My losses can only be given to the fact that my war chest was too small. In the beginning of all my wars, I was getting immense triumphs against all of my opponents. If I hadn't run out of munitions mid war, I would have destroyed you. Although creds to Calas for having so many ships, even if it does destroy income, and prove that you are war mongerers.
  • Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

So what you're saying is we're warmongers?

Qc9CHg7.png

So what you're saying is we're warmongers?

Yeah, you could say that

lol you raid everybody. 

Didn't our whole feud start with you raiding our members? That's just pot calling the kettle black. You're basically just whining because you couldn't get away with it.

Same thing in this war. You jumped in on the war, realized you were getting wrecked and then whined when we didn't accept your peace offer.

You would be less of a joke if you acted a bit more like the peeps in Odd Squad. Just take a cue from Katarina, she put up a good fight, wasn't needlessly rude and acted with valor.

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

wars? You call it wars? If someone takes a swing at us saying they are "raiding" and we strike back with full power that, my friend, isn't our fault.

Now go rebuild, my beige friend

Umm, you guys are the second biggest raiders after Arrgh in this game. Attacking USSF was completely unjust. Attacking TFF is unjust. Attacking Reichswehr was unjust. Sometimes I wonder if your leadership has ever heard of negotiating. Raids shouldn't lead to wars. You guys find whatever excuse you can to go to war.
  • Upvote 1

Didn't our whole feud start with you raiding our members? That's just pot calling the kettle black. You're basically just whining because you couldn't get away with it.

Same thing in this war. You jumped in on the war, realized you were getting wrecked and then whined when we didn't accept your peace offer.

You would be less of a joke if you acted a bit more like the peeps in Odd Squad. Just take a cue from Katarina, she put up a good fight, wasn't needlessly rude and acted with valor.

I was destroying you before I ran out of munitions. I'm in Odd Squad, so yeah. I never whined when you didn't accept peace. I tried to leave the war to join my friends in Rose. Apparently that's a crime now. You are the ones that are needlessly rude.
  • Upvote 1

Also lol Charming Friends are the biggest joke in the game, literally nobody likes you guys anymore. So don't try to call me a joke lmao

• Upvote 1

Why did you let the biggest joke in the game beat you in a war?

Because I ran out of munitions, Mensa scum

• Upvote 1

It's a big let down to see someone using Saruman avatar asking others to justify wars, preaching "good" and acting so disgracefully in the defeat. You don't have the capacity to roleplay an evil and/or intelligent character.

Edited by Ryu
  • Upvote 3

"You are the ones that are needlessly rude. "

Okay buddy. 

• Upvote 1

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

It's a big let down to see someone using Saruman avatar asking others to justify wars, preaching "good" and acting so disgracefully in the defeat. You don't have the capacity to roleplay an evil character.

That's an OOC attack right there.

"You are the ones that are needlessly rude. "[/size]

Okay buddy. [/size]

Umm, a Mensa member has told me to kill myself in the last. I have good reason to call them what they are.
  • Upvote 1

Umm, you guys are the second biggest raiders after Arrgh in this game. Attacking USSF was completely unjust. Attacking TFF is unjust. Attacking Reichswehr was unjust. Sometimes I wonder if your leadership has ever heard of negotiating. Raids shouldn't lead to wars. You guys find whatever excuse you can to go to war.

Did you even read what you type?

"seccond biggest raiders"

"Raids shouldn't lead to wars"

We got raided and defended ourselves with strikes back. We aren't the warmongers, we just don't like being bullied by people like you. Thats why you lost all the wars you got into, you clearly don't know how to choose your wars.

Umm, a Mensa member has told me to kill myself in the last. I have good reason to call them what they are.

Though that's rude, two wrong doesn't make one right. Take it up with them personally, report it or just make another thread. This isn't the place for that.

4nVL9WJ.jpg