Why can't we be friends?

Kastor

Did you even read what you type?

"seccond biggest raiders"

"Raids shouldn't lead to wars"

We got raided and defended ourselves with strikes back. We aren't the warmongers, we just don't like being bullied by people like you. Thats why you lost all the wars you got into, you clearly don't know how to choose your wars.

I cannot believe you're still butthurt that I got you a warn for cheating.
  • Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Looks to me like you're butthurt because "the biggest joke in the game" defeated you despite you having numbers advantage. It's not even 24 hours since you boasted how roast they are. :wacko:

Lol just because they beat me doesn't mean they won the war. We actually wrecked them. They lost 2000 score since war was declared.

We? heheh you needed 4 alliances to win a war woah so much power

Because you grow in a communist fashion. I get creds for planning this war.

Because you grow in a communist fashion. I get creds for planning this war.

I'm amazed you guys needed planning to win a war when you've got 4 alliances attacking. But kudos, I guess?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I'm amazed you guys needed planning to win a war when you've got 4 alliances attacking. But kudos, I guess?

Only needed four because of the communist way you grow. I guess growing like commies has some advantages. Just doesn't seem worth it in the end though. I'll give creds for originality tho

nice planning, got more damage taken than us heh

Why do I always find myself repeating points when I'm talking to you? Just because I lost doesn't mean you win.

I was hoping after The Coalition got to roll CF, and 2 months of non aggression we could work towards a better friendship.

Least effective strategy ever.

• Upvote 1

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png

I was hoping after The Coalition got to roll CF, and 2 months of non aggression we could work towards a better friendship.

I hope so too, we'll just see if we can get a deal that everyone is okay with.

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

While you guys were a great challenge for me war wise, I want no further ties with you good or bad. You guys are incredibly bitter on the forums, I saw this as a learning experience and for once I had a challenge in war and enjoyed every aspect of it. This being said while I admire your war efforts, I strongly dislike you as people.

• Upvote 2

You believe Jesus can save you but don't seem to remember; even Satan was once a favored angel of god.

While you guys were a great challenge for me war wise, I want no further ties with you good or bad. You guys are incredibly bitter on the forums, I saw this as a learning experience and for once I had a challenge in war and enjoyed every aspect of it. This being said while I admire your war efforts, I strongly dislike you as people.

That's fair enough, not all enemies of war need to turn in to friends in the end. We're not anime characters (I think?). I'm impressed by your war efforts tho. You were the only one who won against me out of the one's who attacked me.

• Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg

You dislike the few of us who are active forum posters or you dislike us all? It doesn't really matter but there is a difference

• Upvote 1

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png

nice planning, got more damage taken than us heh

OS took more damage because we went first, and there was a time gap before the other alliances got involved. 

In addition although 4 alliances had a DoW most the damage was done by 3 as of this point in time.

Although CF held up really well they did have access to the trade market. They also had larger nations declare on the smaller ones (In OS). 

Therefore I think having multiple alliances involved was justifiable. The larger members took the majority of the damage, and the smaller beige what was left. Wasn't that bad of a plan imo. 

• Upvote 2
Hdh3TqS.gif

Therefore I think having multiple alliances involved was justifiable. The larger members took the majority of the damage, and the smaller beige what was left. Wasn't that bad of a plan imo. 

I don't think any of us are really arguing that having multiple alliances attacking us was wrong or needed justification. It's a strategic move, bada bing bada boom. We're just bragging a bit, 's all.

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 2

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Why can't we all just be friends?

Because we are all influenced by our testosterone hormone. Perhaps we should call this so-called global wide war as "Testosterone-fuelled War" considering the fact that it is, somehow (if I am not mistaken), is caused by some sort of political disagreements;