Eastern Asian Republic News Central - Issue I

Kamea Arano

UKFflag_zpsqj7n3joo.png

Eastern Asian Republic News Central

(We're back, !@#$&es)

Headline 1 - Press Embargo lifted & Name Change from "0zon3" to Polaris

On the top of our news, The Press Embargo to restrict foreign broadcast outside of the Republic has been lifted. The embargo reason was because of a new law that was passed to expel Foreign Diplomats to their own nations. This was lifted because Television Viewers were annoying our leader because they were throwing stones through his window with messages to restore Foreign Affairs with other nations. Our leader has legally changed this name on the 4th of August. He gave a speech in Seoul explaining why. "I got annoyed with numbers in my name. To avoid being called Ozon. I changed my name so i don't have to be called something that looks completely ridiculous if you read it". 

Headline 2 - Election

On the Second of August. Polaris was in the Green Protection Agency Headquarters in South America to be sworn in office as the Triumvirate of Military Affairs in the Agency Council. He has released no statement to our colleagues in Orbis International News. But hopes are high for Polaris to resume his operations as normal. 

Headline 3 - Strange Radio waves reported around Orbis

Trending on the World Wide Web. People of Orbis are reported a strange radio signal heard around Orbis. The Signal was triangulated back to the Eastern Asian Republic. Listeners are tuned to the radio wave to decode the messages the radio signal produces. It has been reported that the messages are transmitted in RTTY, Morse Code, and SSTV. Updates on this will be released when they're available.

I am very glad to read that Polaris changed his name from Ozon3. Roz Wei killed a Ozon3 in battle recently you see so it'd get confusing otherwise, but that isn't a problem now. 

Congratulations to the new ruler of the Eastern Asian Republic too while at it. 

A signal?

Can't stop the signal!

Lambda confirmed :P

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

The transmissions have been heard on the following websites in Rekishstein:

ApertureCerskiol.co.rk

niolli.gov.rk

ceurs.gov.rk

www.CraftMiner.com