Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

The Pope bent the knee to the Donald so everything is cool. He knows that Emperor tier characters are above King tier ones and he doesn't want the Donald pushing a Anti-pope against him.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/pope-trump-fight-219488

Odd. I thought regressive filth believe America already is racist. Can't make something that is already racist racist so they have to be lying in either the current statement, the previous one, or both. 

Odd. I thought regressive filth believe America already is racist. Can't make something that is already racist racist so they have to be lying in either the current statement, the previous one, or both. 

Not really - it is at least trending in the right direction.  The Cuck would be a reversal of that.

Definitionally The Cuck is regressive so I would have to ask you what he and his ilk believe about the current state in the US.  We do have facts about who is actually endorsing whom and can draw fact based analysis from that.

Yeah! I got to educate Roz again today!!!

trump-kkk-gop.jpg

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-

Not really - it is at least trending in the right direction.  The Cuck would be a reversal of that.

So America is racist? Then Trump can't make it racist again when it already is. You regressives can't keep your story straight, too many lies to keep track of.

trump-kkk-gop.jpg

A message about attracting people who have never voted and minorities to be taken as being the KKK or racists to be more general... I'm aware you're trolling but if there is something that will send you tumbling in the charts for me is insulting the people like that. Joke or no I do not care.

I stick primarily to hitting Hillary and allies for a reason, but your type being more mean spirited has no issue going after the common folk. Those same common folk will make you kiss the dirt when the election comes. I've bet on what is considered a long shot candidate and will have no shame if I were to lose. You have bet on a safer bet and have made outrageous comments that will bite you if you lose. 

With that I'm done with responding to you until the election.

So America is racist? Then Trump can't make it racist again when it already is. You regressives can't keep your story straight, too many lies to keep track of.

A message about attracting people who have never voted and minorities to be taken as being the KKK or racists to be more general... I'm aware you're trolling but if there is something that will send you tumbling in the charts for me is insulting the people like that. Joke or no I do not care.

I stick primarily to hitting Hillary and allies for a reason, but your type being more mean spirited has no issue going after the common folk. Those same common folk will make you kiss the dirt when the election comes. I've bet on what is considered a long shot candidate and will have no shame if I were to lose. You have bet on a safer bet and have made outrageous comments that will bite you if you lose. 

With that I'm done with responding to you until the election.

HAHAHAHAHA

The insulter in chief is lecturing me on insulting people!  RICH!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Note that I ONLY use your tactics ITT.  HAHAHAHAHAHA

But you may feel free to run away now that I have finally shown you to yourself for who you truly are! 

maxresdefault.jpg

Edit: Yes there are racists in America.  I am unsure if that classifies the entire country as racist or not.  America has struggled with race for, lets see, its entire history.  We fought a big war over the issue.  There have been significant strides made in how we internally deal with our history of race relations as a country.  The general trend is forward although we have taken steps backwards - and we should admit that there are still issues.

Regardless the non-regressive (sorry but you need to look the term up) element, which exists in both, political parties has recognized the above statement as true for some time now.  So "the story" is straight.

Fact: The Cuck was endorsed by KKK leaders because he IS in fact perceived, by them in particular, as representing the regressive racist movement.

Fact: He had quite some trouble denouncing this endorsement.  "Earbud problems" was his excuse.

Fact: The Cuck has stated publicly that he was alright with his father's racism.

Possible fact: Second hand sources have told similar stories of him being openly racist.  Debatable.

Fact: The super hard right actual real life fascists support him.

Fact: When polled those who see minorities as "less trustworthy", "less capable", etc. support him at FAR higher rates than any other indicator.  What this means for those confused is that data strongly (and statistically significantly) indicates that: a. while not all racists support him and b. not all his supporters are racists it is true that c. most racists support him.

So all in all when looking at the indicators: yeah his support base can probably and scientifically be described as having racist tenancy and many far right racist low propensity voters fall in this category.

Sorry to get all facts and analysis on you Roz.

Edited by LordRahl2
  • Upvote 1

I insult people, you insult the people. Big difference. 

I'm done dialoging you on such things for you to simply ignore me, something I have never done to you in serious discussion. Which is a job done for you I know but I care not, no one will believe a obsessed hater like you anyway. 

She's a picture of health. Poor health.

Trump has been all over the place for ages tirelessly campaigning in his high energy style that gets people fired up. Hillary hides for ages and when she shows up she is a coughing mess. However of course not, this is that vast Alt-Right conspiracy at work clearly. Alt-Right Grandmaster Putin has clearly given his Alt-Right associates in America an invisible plane to allow them to bomb her (and only her) with a chemical to make her ill and make her look bad. 

Alt-Rightism to be announced as a bigger threat thsn Islamic radicalism by Clinton very soon I'm sure. She won't sort out Islamic terror oh on, but she'll fight the Alt-Right who are like uh... the Soviet Nazi KKK led by Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, Pepe the Frog, and Harambe.  Edited by Rozalia

I insult people, you insult the people. Big difference. 

Oh?  I thought you were done?

You insult groups of people I did the same.  No difference in the slightest.  Silly Roz trying to weasel away again.

Just remember that I only do precisely what you do.  This was and is intentional.  What you are seeing is what I intended you, and everyone else, to see.  Great success!

I'm done dialoging you on such things for you to simply ignore me, something I have never done to you in serious discussion. Which is a job done for you I know but I care not, no one will believe a obsessed hater like you anyway.

You have ignored me on multiple occasions in serious and on this board.  Pretend away that you have not.

For example:

///////////////////////////////

Yes there are racists in America.  I am unsure if that classifies the entire country as racist or not.  America has struggled with race for, lets see, its entire history.  We fought a big war over the issue.  There have been significant strides made in how we internally deal with our history of race relations as a country.  The general trend is forward although we have taken steps backwards - and we should admit that there are still issues.

Regardless the non-regressive (sorry but you need to look the term up) element, which exists in both, political parties has recognized the above statement as true for some time now.  So "the story" is straight.

Fact: The Cuck was endorsed by KKK leaders because he IS in fact perceived, by them in particular, as representing the regressive racist movement.

Fact: He had quite some trouble denouncing this endorsement.  "Earbud problems" was his excuse.

Fact: The Cuck has stated publicly that he was alright with his father's racism.

Possible fact: Second hand sources have told similar stories of him being openly racist.  Debatable.

Fact: The super hard right actual real life fascists support him.

Fact: When polled those who see minorities as "less trustworthy", "less capable", etc. support him at FAR higher rates than any other indicator.  What this means for those confused is that data strongly (and statistically significantly) indicates that: a. while not all racists support him and b. not all his supporters are racists it is true that c. most racists support him.

So all in all when looking at the indicators: yeah his support base can probably and scientifically be described as having racist tenancy and many far right racist low propensity voters fall in this category.

Sorry to get all facts and analysis on you Roz.

//////////////////

You ignored all of these facts and the analysis.  Its actually pretty common from you.

zzg3h.jpg

Find evidence of me saying 50% of a country is racist. Go for it. I am done engaging you at length yes as you simply ignore me anyway. Your "example" is your last post after I told you I was done with your nonsense, what a joke. Oh and acting worse than those you say act badly never works fool.

Anyway, enough with this jabroni for now.

"Every time I think about Trump, I get allergic" Clinton is quoted. No wonder she wants to avoid the debate. 

Find evidence of me saying insulting 50% of a country is racist. Go for it. I am done engaging you at length yes as you simply ignore me anyway. Your "example" is your last post after I told you I was done with your nonsense, what a joke. Oh and acting worse than those you say act badly never works fool.

Anyway, enough with this jabroni for now.

"Every time I think about Trump, I get allergic" Clinton is quoted. No wonder she wants to avoid the debate. 

You want me to pull up every time you used the word Cuck?  Are you kidding?

As to examples of you not responding....are you kidding again? 

"Worse" hahahahaha!!!  You are rich Roz!

You might be thinking its worse because it hits close to home but I really do not know.

You are a funny one Roz.

But go ahead and avoid introspection and run away again.  It was expected.

bgy4y1.png

DOJ: Trump’s Early Businesses Blocked Blacks

When an African-American showed up to rent an apartment owned by a young real-estate scion named Donald Trump and his family, the building superintendent did what he claimed he’d been told to do. He allegedly attached a separate sheet of paper to the application, marked with the letter “C.â€A 1973 suit against Trump and the Trump Organization claimed that superintendents at Trump properties would mark African-American applications with a ‘C’ for ‘Colored’ and other racial codes.

“C†for “Colored.â€

According to the Department of Justice, that was the crude code that ensured the rental would be denied.

Details of this secret system, as well as other practices that the Trump organization allegedly used to exclude black residents from its buildings in Brooklyn, Queens, and Norfolk, Virginia in the 1970s, were recorded in a lawsuit brought by the DOJ against Trump and his father, Fred, in 1973 for alleged violations of the Fair Housing Act.

The Trumps responded to the Department of Justice with characteristic combativeness. They counter-sued the federal government for $100 million, while the family’s infamous lawyer—the Joe McCarthy aide turned mafia counsel Roy Cohn—attacked a prosecutor for being a “hot-tempered white female†while slamming the investigation as “Gestapo-like.†Extensive court documents, unearthed by The Daily Beast, provide a window not only into alleged discriminatory practices at the heart of Trump’s early real estate empire, but also into the family’s attack mode, which echoes Trump’s current slash-and-burn campaign for the White House.

A Secret Racist Code

The lawsuit—which Trump Management settled in 1975 with a consent decree, and which they noted at the time did not constitute an admission of wrongdoing—detailed numerous instances of a racial code that Trump-owned buildings allegedly used to indicate if an applicant was black or otherwise “undesirable.â€

A super who worked for the Trumps, Thomas Miranda, allegedly told the DOJ that Trump Management staffers had instructed him to “attach a separate sheet of paper to every application submitted by a prospective ‘colored’ renter.â€

“Miranda was to write a ‘C’ in order to indicate to management that the prospective renter was ‘colored,’†the DOJ noted in court documents.

Elyse Goldweber, an attorney on the case, claimed Miranda had been reluctant to talk to her and have his name disclosed because “he was afraid that the Trumps would have him ‘knocked off.’†Miranda was also allegedly afraid to reveal to the Trumps that he was Puerto Rican and instead told them he was South American because he thought they “did not want Puerto Ricans living or working in the building,†according to Goldweber’s documentation.

In another instance, Goldweber said, Miranda told another tenant that Trump’s central office did not want him to rent to an Indian man—and that they only agreed to rent to the individual after they found out he had United Nations connections and that a rejection “might cause an unnecessary confrontation.â€

Miranda later denied in sworn testimony that he’d said such things to the DOJ. He testified that he went to talk to the Trumps after prosecutors paid him a visit and told “Mr. Trump,†who was a “busy man,†that he wanted no part in the case.

He was personally ordered to rent only to “Jews and executives†and to discourage blacks from renting.

But according to other court documents from the suit, Thomas Miranda was not the only staffer who claimed to know of a secret racial code.

According to the DOJ, a former super at Trump’s Highlander complex claimed that he would also attach a coded piece of paper to let the “central office†know that an applicant was black. He added that a number of supers in Queens used a “phony lease†to enable them to refuse apartments to people of color. The super’s assistant backed up his story about the code and said she was told, “Trump Management tries not to rent to black persons.â€