A Statement From Odd Squad

Katerina

I like this odd squad is a pretty cool alliance.  Eh raids everyone and doesn't afraid of anything.

Yeah they don't seem too care

Inb4 for odd squad raids

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Warn issued.

Oh come on man, Ansom is one of my best friends, we just ate dinner together and insulted each other all night. So this really isn't necessary. Also id like to request that this thread be locked.  

Edited by Joshua Granger
B1ED4CC9835C53112D49EF81ADFC4F24.png

raiders are disgusting, they only care about themselves as they roll other people from game

Yes that would be what raiders do, they roll people. 

Not all raiders are "disgusting". It is a way to make quick cash especially since this game involves prolonged waiting. It is a politics and WAR game after all. 

The majority of raiders are not selfish, in fact many give back. Even the cheaters gave back. People have loyalty to the system that got them ahead. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

Not all raiders are "disgusting". It is a way to make quick cash especially since this game involves prolonged waiting. It is a politics and WAR game after all. 

The majority of raiders are not selfish, in fact many give back. Even the cheaters gave back. People have loyalty to the system that got them ahead. 

The only raider ive dealt with is Ansom, and even though hes my ally, god i hate him, you would understand if you had to deal with him everyday, in real life i might add!!! HAHAHAHA

and refer to my previous message. 

Edited by Joshua Granger
B1ED4CC9835C53112D49EF81ADFC4F24.png

Just ignore him. He's trying to get a response from people.

Warn issued.

Requesting thread lock because this going off topic. Joshua is also my irl friend but I understand the warn point, being it's out of context

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

By the way Odd Squad, while we are in the subject. You recently accepted a member who has repeatedly launched spy attacks on me, and whose identity has been revealed each time, so I am taking the liberty of fighting back against them too. Thanks.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Oh come on man, Ansom is one of my best friends, we just ate dinner together and insulted each other all night. So this really isn't necessary. Also id like to request that this thread be locked.  

Only a topic starter can request a thread lock.  Even then, it's not guaranteed to be granted.  It's circumstantial.  As an aside, we moderate the forums.  It's not our place to know your friendships outside of this forum.  All that's relevant is is the content of forum posts.  If you have an issue with a moderator decision, address it with Sheepy privately.  Your comment in regards to a warn is considered a rule violation and can result in a warn, in itself. 

• Upvote 1

By the way Odd Squad, while we are in the subject. You recently accepted a member who has repeatedly launched spy attacks on me, and whose identity has been revealed each time, so I am taking the liberty of fighting back against them too. Thanks.

Yeah we are talking to your gov about that right now :P 

• Upvote 1
209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

It is one thing to PM me about it, and arrange it. It is another to simply attack. 

I was looking through the war history, and Charming Friends has attacked the member in the past. In addition the spying has never been formally addressed,

I do not appreciate your entitlement and will defend the member to my detriment, 

Edited by Katerina
  • Upvote 1
Hdh3TqS.gif

Oh charming... you justify failed espionage based on your screenshots you sent me to declare war on my members without even discussing with me first. Do go on? 

• Upvote 1

Two failed, and one successful.

The former alliance mate also launched two failed and one successful attack against Charming Friends. All attacks revealed who was behind them.

Edited by Saopha Calas Vaduum

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

awuomx.png

Between all of this and the recent espionage on my coleader I would highly suggest your course of action change or I'm going to have to talk to cobalt and I am going to have SWF and I am going to have to talk to The Even Star Empire and you're gonna have a really really bad time. Are we clear, Calas? 

Edited by Ansom

Two failed, and one successful.

The former alliance mate also launched two failed and one successful attack against Charming Friends. All attacks revealed who was behind them.

Well I realize without tanks I was loosing... So i got rid of coal mines I don't need anymore and well got new tanks and soldiers to play with. If I can get them capped wow its gonna be fun. <3 

Hdh3TqS.gif

awuomx.png

Between all of this and the recent espionage on my coleader I would highly suggest your course of action change or I'm going to have to talk to cobalt and I am going to have SWF and I am going to have to talk to The Even Star Empire and you're gonna have a really really bad time. Are we clear, Calas? 

A word of advice is to maybe tell your alliance members to not attack and spy on people willy-nilly before you point fingers.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

So basically you randomly send spies to hit people, they destroy stuff and then you want to talk. 
If the person strikes back they are wrong because "yes". Maybe you should ask before sending spies too, your mistake not ours.
You shouldn't be poking stuff around like that unless you enjoy being poked back ^^

Word of advice; Which came first? The aggression or defensive? 

ajwjn4.png

Clearly your aggression. When was I contacted, before or after you aggression? After. 

The attacked listed at the top is a counter to you raiding into my alliance over failed espionage of a member I was never made aware of the issue. If you had came to me, we would not be having this discussion, you instead chose to take matters in your own hands and you deserve to be pillaged and burned. 

So basically you randomly send spies to hit people, they destroy stuff and then you want to talk. 

If the person strikes back they are wrong because "yes". Maybe you should ask before sending spies too, your mistake not ours.

You shouldn't be poking stuff around like that unless you enjoy being poked back ^^

Actually no, your alliance is not on the "do not raid list" so if a espionage is conducted I had no part in it. It is the member's free will. I can give reparations for anything destroyed if you request, but if they didn't declare war on you I don't think you have the right to attack them without retaliation. It would be different if they declared on you. 

The proof above is simply one cancels out the other. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

Here's a question from you. What comes first:

A.) Spy attempts from the 20 to 22 of july 

B.)An attack on 26/7

I don't have a PhD in calendar reading but I assume even the 22th is before the 26th.

Calas sent these print screens to you. Had you been a decent leader you wouldn't have backed up your members !@#$uppery (just like you for some reason just shrugged at Kimmy raiding willy-nilly a bunch of times).

I don't know what planet you live on but usually people don't take spy attempts lightly. Had it been reversed roles I wouldn't exactly be shocked if you guys started attacking one of our members for trying to spy on you.

Katerina: Spying is an act of aggression. If you're totally fine with letting your members raid whomever they want then that's fine, but don't 1. start making it out like it's wrong for someone to react to that act of aggression and 2. do not demand outrageous sums of money (what is it now, 5 million?) for a mistake your members made. 

Edited by Satisfriend

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

If your alliance sends spies that you are not aware off you should be more careful about who you let in. If you want to protect someone who doesn't respect your leadership and is reckless you should atleast be respectful enough to deal with your issues yourself instead of pulling your protectors into this. The first aggression came from you, don't pretend it.

• Upvote 1

If your alliance sends spies that you are not aware off you should be more careful about who you let in. If you want to protect someone who doesn't respect your leadership and is reckless you should atleast be respectful enough to deal with your issues yourself instead of pulling your protectors into this. The first aggression came from you, don't pretend it.

Ansom pulled the protectorates in. I'm more than ready to deal with anyone that comes my way.

Hdh3TqS.gif

Here's a question from you. What comes first:

A.) Spy attempts from the 20 to 22 of july 

B.)An attack on 26/7

I don't have a PhD in calendar reading but I assume even the 22th is before the 26th.

Calas sent these print screens to you. Had you been a decent leader you wouldn't have backed up your members !@#$uppery (just like you for some reason just shrugged at Kimmy raiding willy-nilly a bunch of times).

I don't know what planet you live on but usually people don't take spy attempts lightly. Had it been reversed roles I wouldn't exactly be shocked if you guys started attacking one of our members for trying to spy on you.

Katerina: Spying is an act of aggression. If you're totally fine with letting your members raid whomever they want then that's fine, but don't 1. start making it out like it's wrong for someone to react to that act of aggression and 2. do not demand outrageous sums of money (what is it now, 5 million?) for a mistake your members made. 

I don't demand cash. Ansom does that.

Hdh3TqS.gif