Idea about changes

Kastor

Sheepy has made various changes to different parts of the game, mostly on a whim. Has made them without notice for the most part. So here's my suggestion and something Sheepy will love I brought up. <3

Sheepy has already said he's going to be making a speed round type server in a few days, my suggestions for spies is this: test it out in the speed round. Right now we're divided greatly on it. Lets try it there, and if it works we bring it to Orbis. I don't like the idea of messing up the "Real" game without testing it first.

We could do this for everything, as speedround would be the most active of players.

Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Why a dev test server.Is that so you know the mechanics inside out.So when it goes live you have an advantage

Normally it would be used for bug testing and validation,like any other software.

The advantage is having something that works for everyone,you'd all be playing via the same mechanics. I'm pretty sure there has always been a lot of transparency about what the mechanics are and what they are when they change.

Or are you just being bratty?

• Upvote 1

No i am making the point of if you want to influence the game and have your ideas implemented then delete your nation and become an adviser to Sheepy.You could run the survey dept or make the tea.I really dont care but a player who plays the game daily should not have the ability to control the game with stupid game changes.If Sheepy wants the PW players to choose new mechanics put it to the vote then no one can complain

Edited by stetonic

Yeah it is Sheepy game.So why does he need a dev team made up of players and not one made of people with no interest in the outcome of his changes

because he wants one and that's his prerogative.

A small public test server for people to log in and test out changes before they're implemented would be nice.

Agreed.

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

Well it seems everyone is just going to be split on this subject and if Sheepy brings out a speed round thats going to run for any length of time.Then alot of players will leave this version and just play that.

I thought it was sheepy's game. He could shut it off if he wanted or change it to however he wants.

o/ sheepy

Why does every time someone says something is unfair everyone starts to say "Its Sheepy's game, he can do what he wants with it" Grow up and defend your stance, Saying Sheepy owns the game isn't a stance.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Why does every time someone says something is unfair everyone starts to say "Its Sheepy's game, he can do what he wants with it" Grow up and defend your stance, Saying Sheepy owns the game isn't a stance.

Oh, It's True! It's Damn True! ... Dat.