ATLAS leaves Mandalore

Kaiser Baldarius

ATLAS News Flash!

Due to some recent complications in the system, the Mandalore alliance has decided to merge with the alliance Fire. And, while everyone else in Mandalore leaves to join Fire, ATLAS is staying resolute, refusing to join in on the merge. 

Jonathon Irons stated during the negotiations that, "I signed up to join Mandalore, not Fire." 

The populace was shocked to hear of this. When Mandalore officially dissolves, ATLAS will be allianceless, making it a prime target for raiders. All outer ports have been closed, and a naval blockade has been set around the perimeter of Sri Lanka to ensure the protection of ATLAS's citizens during this transition stage. The real question, however, is what will become of ATLAS?

This has been ATLAS First, where you get ATLAS news, as soon as it happens.

(Side Note) This is in no mean a decleration of hostilities with Jroc, or any former members of the Mandalore alliance. it is just that I know what I signed up for, and Fire is not what I signed up for. Good day, sirs!

• Upvote 1

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

I wish you the best of luck on your ventures good sir! 

o/ For standing up for what you are passionate about.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

ATLAS News Flash!

Due to some recent complications in the system, the Mandalore alliance has decided to merge with the alliance Fire. And, while everyone else in Mandalore leaves to join Fire, ATLAS is staying resolute, refusing to join in on the merge. 

Jonathon Irons stated during the negotiations that, "I signed up to join Mandalore, not Fire." 

The populace was shocked to hear of this. When Mandalore officially dissolves, ATLAS will be allianceless, making it a prime target for raiders. All outer ports have been closed, and a naval blockade has been set around the perimeter of Sri Lanka to ensure the protection of ATLAS's citizens during this transition stage. The real question, however, is what will become of ATLAS?

This has been ATLAS First, where you get ATLAS news, as soon as it happens.

(Side Note) This is in no mean a decleration of hostilities with Jroc, or any former members of the Mandalore alliance. it is just that I know what I signed up for, and Fire is not what I signed up for. Good day, sirs!

Hey buddy can you put this stuff on like a blog specifically for your nation? I think it'd be better on a blog then being here in nation affairs.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Hey buddy can you put this stuff on like a blog specifically for your nation? I think it'd be better on a blog then being here in nation affairs.

How would this make a good blog?

This is an affair dealing with my nation. 

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

I guess. Jroc disbanded it before it even really got started. Which peeves me so much.

Wasn't it only established for a week or two? 

Was there any internal issues? Arrgh mess yall up? or was the promise of a gov position in a further developed alliance too good to pass up especially with Kastor gone? 

Best wishes, I hope United Alliance of Nation States serves you well.~ 

Hdh3TqS.gif

I wish you tons of good luck and good fortune. We disbanded Mandalore because we had key friends in other alliances and wanted to rule with them. Plus our goal was to make a top 20 alliance that was different from the rest.

Anyways, good luck Jonathon Irons.

Edited by Jroc
  • Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Darn. I wanted him to be like one of those "heroes" so he would stand up for his alliance and say, " I would rather be in this alliance by myself than any other". Then, we could raid him easier.

• Upvote 1

Darn. I wanted him to be like one of those "heroes" so he would stand up for his alliance and say, " I would rather be in this alliance by myself than any other". Then, we could raid him easier.

Yeah, and then I would kick the butt of any raider who came after me. Including you. :)

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif