Make your own alliance!

Callisto

Well excuse me, I knew someone who played a similar game years ago who went by that name. We need an !@#$ emoticon for people like you.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

^^^ooh what a burn  :P . You're an emoticon! :ph34r: . And hey, we could always use this:  :facepalm:

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Do I have to choose people who play this game? If not then my boy Dew so I can watch him spit fire all over anyone who talks shit on our alliance especially our own members.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Jroc, Heinrich (no bank privilage tho), Kurdanak, Moreau, and Pubstomper. So a mix of influential people and friends

EDIT: Morgan, Rozalia, and Wilhelm II were close to making it though

Edited by Hugo

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

My perfect alliance would be headed by Supreme Master NotABot and counselled by First Advisor Google's Chatbot. Its Grand General would be the Gandhi AI from the Civilization series, while its Senior Scientist would be KoolaidBot. Last, and most unequivocally not least, Placeholder would hold the title of Chief Consul, representing our alliance internationally - neutrally, of course, in that special way only Placeholder can achieve.

If, by some scandalously discriminatory ruling, bots were not allowed to play P&W, my second picks would be Kurdanak, Samwise, Belisarius, Don Juan and NotABot (no law of man or gods would ever stop me from including NotABot in my alliance).

p15IoNT.gif