ATLAS refuses jobs from mensHQ or her allies

Kaiser Baldarius

You just stated my point!

Why are we not challenging the status quo? Why are people NOT trying to make a difference! Instead of hiding behind alliance of big people, why are people not protecting those weaker than us? nations who want a chance, but cant?

Well, Minister of Security, I will have you know that I am SICK of watching smaller nations and alliances harassed because they are not what the status quo wants them to be! As much as people seem to oppose my choice to stand up to raiders, I will continue to stand for those meeker than me and you. If no one else will strive to make a difference, then I will.

And unlike the Viridian Incident, I will not back down when threatened. 

Wow, I just read that, and realized how corny that sounded.

You're attention-starved something vicious, aren't ya JI? Now we're resorting to fallacies and OOC insults to 'prove a point?' C'mon man, I really hope you're not trying to refer the war we was recently involved in (that mind you, we got dog piled on at the outset). Anyway, whether you was or not, the pen is mightier than the sword pal. Except when you're talking about raiding allied individuals, then you just gotta piss enough people (and/or the "right" people) off and you can kiss your nation goodbye. That is what's known as the Politics side of P&W

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

You're attention-starved something vicious, aren't ya JI? Now we're resorting to fallacies and OOC insults to 'prove a point?' C'mon man, I really hope you're not trying to refer the war we was recently involved in (that mind you, we got dog piled on at the outset). Anyway, whether you was or not, the pen is mightier than the sword pal. Except when you're talking about raiding allied individuals, then you just gotta piss enough people (and/or the "right" people) off and you can kiss your nation goodbye. That is what's known as the Politics side of P&W

Sigh. No, Robert, I am not attention-starved. I could honestly care less if no one looked at this post. I am only making a point.

I have stated my opinion, and have told the world what ATLAS is doing. That was all I intended to do. I didnt mean to affend the Viridian, Rose, or even Mensa.

However, you are right. Who am I to question anything. Go ahead and feed off of younger nations. Hell, OBLITERATE as many as you want. 

I am done here.

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

I find it amusing that you catch flak from others outside of Mensa, but you're still centered on Mensa.  Well, you did stay on topic at the very least.

Just to clarify, I know we're labeled as raiders, but we mostly hit inactive nations.  The recent attacks on Barten were initially inactive/non-aligned based, but a few folks pointed out he was a past raider that harassed our small nations early on in our history here in Orbis.  So it changed from inactive/non-aligned reason to getting payback.  It also didn't help that he had no military at all at the time of the attacks.

Most targets we "raid" are inactive though.  The targets that are not inactive and are hit mistakenly ( If in a Top 30 alliance ) or if they're in a small alliance but highly active - we generally pay them back if they get in touch with our leadership privately.

We've also given out a White Peace when at war with a smaller alliance as well, no reps were demanded at all.

If you feel the need to continue having a bad impression of us, well...  we can't do much to fix that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find it amusing that you catch flak from others outside of Mensa, but you're still centered on Mensa.  Well, you did stay on topic at the very least.

Just to clarify, I know we're labeled as raiders, but we mostly hit inactive nations.  The recent attacks on Barten were initially inactive/non-aligned based, but a few folks pointed out he was a past raider that harassed our small nations early on in our history here in Orbis.  So it changed from inactive/non-aligned reason to getting payback.  It also didn't help that he had no military at all at the time of the attacks.

Most targets we "raid" are inactive though.  The targets that are not inactive and are hit mistakenly ( If in a Top 30 alliance ) or if they're in a small alliance but highly active - we generally pay them back if they get in touch with our leadership privately.

We've also given out a White Peace when at war with a smaller alliance as well, no reps were demanded at all.

If you feel the need to continue having a bad impression of us, well...  we can't do much to fix that.

Sigh. I just...... GAH.

I dont like having a bad impression of people. I like to think that all people have some good in them. And I respect you, Buorhann. 

I just hate to see injustice, and that other post I was involved with got me riled up. 

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

You have a pretty loud mouth about "injustice" for a guy running an alliance called the Crime Syndicate. Not to mention, anyone looking will see that it was Mr. ATLAS raiding Mensa inactives, not the other way around (despite his bs excuse of having been "hired" to attack a low-tier mostly inactive Mensa nation in the middle of a world war). So, tire iron, if you ever get past the crap tier of nations we'll be sure to welcome you into our range.

You have a pretty loud mouth about "injustice" for a guy running an alliance called the Crime Syndicate. Not to mention, anyone looking will see that it was Mr. ATLAS raiding Mensa inactives, not the other way around (despite his bs excuse of having been "hired" to attack a low-tier mostly inactive Mensa nation in the middle of a world war). So, tire iron, if you ever get past the crap tier of nations we'll be sure to welcome you into our range.

1. i was hired to attack them by Muhammed Ali Bas, but then I withdrew.

2. Ever since Oppilan granted me leadership status, I have transitioned the Crime Syndicate to a more peaceful alliance. I have also kicked raiders from the alliance. Anyone looking would have seen that.

3. I want no further trouble with Mensa. I just refuse to do buisness with them. This was established not 1 post earlier.

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

3. I want no further trouble with Mensa. I just refuse to do buisness with them. This was established not 1 post earlier.

This part isn't totally up to you, I'm sorry to say, and claiming that you were "hired" by someone else is really irrelevant. You were still the attacker and any profits from the attack still went to you as far as I can determine. If you want to make up for it, feel free to approach Vanek26 about paying reps.

This part isn't totally up to you, I'm sorry to say, and claiming that you were "hired" by someone else is really irrelevant. You were still the attacker and any profits from the attack still went to you as far as I can determine. If you want to make up for it, feel free to approach Vanek26 about paying reps.

This was a few months ago! Why are you just now aproaching me with this, then?

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

This was a few months ago! Why are you just now aproaching me with this, then?

It wasn't even two weeks ago.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=47907

And anyway, you are the one looking to be quits with MensaHQ. But as others have said, we have long memories.

Impossible! I havnt attacked Mesna within the passed week

Oh.

That guy

But the Citadel is no longer a member of MensaHQ

He is inactive, Beige, and alliance-less.

And? You still attacked him when he was Mensa and we were in the midst of a war. Maybe your attack was the last straw that led him to quit pnw.

He was inactive when i attacked, and he is still inactive from 5/21/15.

He hasnt been on since before my attacks.

If you say so. Don't give us any silly stories about your "moral code." You might want to hover around your current score; think of score growth as a sort of Rubicon for you - once you cross it, you become vulnerable to payback for your own moral failings.

If you say so. Don't give us any silly stories about your "moral code." You might want to hover around your current score; think of score growth as a sort of Rubicon for you - once you cross it, you become vulnerable to payback for your own moral failings.

Payback for what? I attack a nation that was inactive for almost a week. I havnt compromised my moral values. 

And fine. Threaten me all you want.

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

It's no threat, it's not like its me or any other Mensa member attacking you or pasting big insults about you in our profiles. When you see a "TIRE IRON OF ATLAS IS MENSA PUBLIC ENEMY #1" thread, then you can complain.

It's no threat, it's not like its me or any other Mensa member attacking you or pasting big insults about you in our profiles. When you see a "TIRE IRON OF ATLAS IS MENSA PUBLIC ENEMY #1" thread, then you can complain.

Fine.

Listen, the reason for this post was because I was pissed at something I had seen earlier today, and I was responding to it. Now I see that this has been blown way out of proportion. if I could delete this thread, I would. 

I want no trouble, either from Mensa or anyone else. i want to tend to my nation, and slowly grow and be the best I can be.

That is all I wanted.

Not like Mensa will DO any buisness with me anyway.

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

The only type of raiding that should be allowed, if any, is raiding inactive nations that are inactive for a month. Thats fine, dont let there resources go to waste. 

Payback for what? I attack a nation that was inactive for almost a week. I havnt compromised my moral values.

So no raiding a nation that has been active in the last month, or is that almost a week?

Edited by Mutwa
  • Upvote 1

we don't care, and we will raid who ever, when ever. If they aren't in an alliance then they will be raided, and it doesn't matter how active they are, if they aren't in an alliance then they will get raided, that's just how it works.

Lol the Rose charter says the exact opposite of this. There's actually similar language to what he said in our charter :P

Edit: otherwise, this thread is a complete shitshow. Everyone should stop commenting.

Edited by MRBOOTY
  • Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE