More explicit alliance tax records

Spencatro

As it is, it is extremely difficult to determine how much a nation contributes to an alliance bank on a specific turn. I would like to suggest that tax records expose the time the were collected, or even just some kind of unique identifier to be able to refer to a specific tax record.

Not really a bug, but I won't complain if you want to include this in the bounty program.

• Upvote 1

I've attached an example screenshot.

There are only 24 members in this alliance, which means there are multiple records for each nation each day, and no clear method of matching any of those records to the turn that they came in.

This should be trivial to implement, assuming that tax records are aware of what turn they were individually collected.

b6p1dRo.png

I've attached an example screenshot.

There are only 24 members in this alliance, which means there are multiple records for each nation each day, and no clear method of matching any of those records to the turn that they came in.

This should be trivial to implement, assuming that tax records are aware of what turn they were individually collected.

b6p1dRo.png

You can take the last 24 tax records as those from the last turn. then just work it out from there, eg if you want to see bank records from 3 turns ago go back 72 into the alliance tax records.

this is tedious but its a way to do it.

I agree that the turn should also be shown on tax, as well as normal alliance banking as it makes it easier for an alliance to keep track of the banks.

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

You're overthinking this, simply start at one nation, count how many nations you have until you come back to that member, add it up, then you get your tax per turn. x12 and you get your tax per day. x7 and you get your weekly tax(though I wouldn't do that, they change a lot. :P).

Simple.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

But there is absolutely no need to go through that painstaking manual process.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

It should take sheepy as long to fix this once as it would take us to do it manually every single time we're trying to sort out tax records--and we're only one alliance. Just as a function of utility, the solution should come from the game imo.

Gonna PM sheepy and see if he's seen this post; I'd really like to have this fixed

Thank you Sheepy.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png