Missiles

Dekyne

Within the (Green Production Agency) two of there members have missiles without having 5,000 infrastructure they are 

Nation Name: Xavier Leader Name: Renegade Angel Founded: 01/24/2015 (125 Days Old) Last Activity: Active in the last 3 days Unique ID:[?] df197b7a119ebd6765e547af National Color: white.png White Alliance: Green Production Agency
Diocletian Domestic Government Type: help.png Stratocracy stratocracy.png Social Policies: Moderate book.png Economic Policies: Moderate zone_money.png Population: 287,608 Land Area: help.png 4,000 sq. miles Avg Pop Density: help.png 71.90 people/sq. mi Infrastructure: help.png 2,800.00 Pollution Index: help.png 0 points GDP: $1,005,462,898.06 Currency: dong.png Military Nation Rank: #909 of 2,895 Nations (31.40%) Nation Score: 293.30 tick_shield.png Soldiers:
Casualties:
Killed:
Tanks:
Lost:
Destroyed:
Aircraft:
Lost:
Destroyed:
Ships:
Lost:
Destroyed:
Spies:
Lost:
Captured:
Missiles:
Launched:
Eaten:
Nuclear Weapons:
Launched:
Eaten:

and 

Nation Name: Shade Brotherhood Leader Name: Eviljak Founded: 02/07/2015 (111 Days Old) Last Activity: Active now Unique ID:[?] 1e8d2c8ec6269bd4a9c2831b National Color: white.png White Alliance: Green Production Agency
Castra Praetoria Forum Account: Click Here Domestic Government Type: help.png Stratocracy stratocracy.png Social Policies: Conservative books.png Economic Policies: Moderate zone_money.png Population: 119,967 Land Area: help.png 10,500 sq. miles Avg Pop Density: help.png 11.43 people/sq. mi Infrastructure: help.png 1,200.00 Pollution Index: help.png 0 points GDP: $120,498,913.65 Currency: Orbis%20Note.png Military Nation Rank: #923 of 2,895 Nations (31.88%) Nation Score: 285.18 tick_shield.png Soldiers:
Casualties:
Killed:
Tanks:
Lost:
Destroyed:
Aircraft:
Lost:
Destroyed:
Ships:
Lost:
Destroyed:
Spies:
Lost:
Captured:
Missiles:
Launched:
Eaten:
Nuclear Weapons:
Launched:
Eaten:

I believe they used some type of glitch to acquire the missles

Looks like one of them sold infra... which is interesting since someone once told me that you could not sell below the infra required for a project.

The other one is definitely curious since that person has only 4 cities (none with extra improvements), 2800 infra, and the score graph indicates the player is currently at the highest score it's ever been for the past month.

Edited by Princess Bubblegum

Agreed Sheepy, but to avoid unfair gameplay, you should make it that you have to have 4000 infra to fire a missile. The cap is fire nations in wars can still fire missiles. This doesn't get rid of the MLP, just makes it inactive.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Im well within the parameters of the game. Is that what we do now....just change the rules everytime someone discovers a different way to play?

Also, a nation with mlp is at war...over 5k infra....gets staggered and cut down to less thsn half its original infra....by wat ur sayin "HENRY" this nation now cant use its missles to fight back? Sounds pretty lame to me.

Edited by Eviljak

Esteemed janitor for Church of Cynic ~ may i clean the hearts of men with my blessed toilet brush.

Eviljak was literally 700 score before selling down, and Xavier had a little over 5,000 infra before he did as well. Do the research and stop reporting without actually looking into shit please.

• Upvote 2
tek_light.png

Eviljak was literally 700 score before selling down, and Xavier had a little over 5,000 infra before he did as well. Do the research and stop reporting without actually looking into !@#$ please.

Considering you were just caught and had your missiles removed, I think it's a valid concern. As long as there's no legitimate cheating going on, I don't see a problem with people selling down, considering just how money is lost doing it. Though I'd prefer to have a limit in place like what Princess Bubblegum mentioned, not being able to sell below the minimum infra for a project without destroying the project too.

Edited by Vosunda