FOFA - $1,000,000+ PER DAY IN PRIZES - International Soccer

Nicklas

Stadiums do not count towards capacity anymore - it is based only on the number of cities you have.

I thought I fully updated the OP, but found a section that was outdated.  All up to date now.

Edited by Nicklas
  • Upvote 1

RULE CHANGE REGARDING FORM:

I am going to introduce a way for teams that go very negative into the red in Form to reset their team's form, at a cost.

This primarily impacts teams that buy big upgrades to get to the top, as they reach the top with sometimes little or no form.  A form hole of -1000 can be nearly impossible to climb out form unless another team comes in and is drastically higher rated than the rest.A

Effective today, teams can do the following to reset their form:

If you would like to reset your team's form to 0, you can post here.  The cost will be 10 percent of your team's value, according to the FOFA spreadsheet.  In addition, your team will be ineligible for games (challenged or otherwise) or prizes for two days, and you will be unranked (rated 0) for those two days.  

With the World Cup starting soon, teams will be able to do this until 11:59 PM on Thursday.  After the WC, it will be available whenever a team wishes.

As of right now, this really only impacts one team (Resvernas), but I think it is a good overall move for the game mechanics.  A team being perpetually at -1000 form with no recourse is a broken game mechanic, IMO.

Resvernas pays for a form reset, money transferred via bank wire

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Name: The Evenstar

link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12021

Cities: 6 (4 stadiums overall, if that's relevant)

Anything else I need to do to be a member?

Not at all, welcome!

I recommend playing as many games as possible before groups are drawn for the World Cup on Saturday.  We now have 33 teams, which means that at least one team will not be in the final tournament.

Edited by Nicklas

Approved, welcome!

You are the last team to receive the +100 strength bonus, courtesy of Cobalt Blue Fund.  You'll start with 200 strength instead of 100.

Going forward, new teams will receive 100 strength.

Edited by Nicklas

Approved, welcome!

You are the last team to receive the +100 strength bonus, courtesy of Cobalt Blue Fund.  You'll start with 200 strength instead of 100.

Going forward, new teams will receive 100 strength.

Thanks, Nicklas! Hope everything's well today!

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Nation: Soviet Commune CSK

Upgrade: Strength +100

Cost: 1,000,000

sent via alliance bank wire

Signature removed due to rule violation. All posts/imagery with text must be in English.

^ Totally not true I've seen tons of sigs with ' imagery not in english ' and so have you !!

' The Revolution shall not be silenced ' - Reznikov

Nation: Ryas

Upgrade: +20 strength (197 > 217)

Cost: $200k

Approved.

Your base strength is what gets upgraded, so you are going form 200 to 220.  Adjusted strength is your base +/- your form.

Approved.

Your base strength is what gets upgraded, so you are going form 200 to 220.  Adjusted strength is your base +/- your form.

Ah, I see.

Edited by Dimitri Valko

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg