I'm on Vacation

Dwemyrn

I'm on vacation. All trade deals will resume when I get back. All BRMC Related issue should be spoken to with Red Huxley, when you have to deal with Kastor it's tiring, when you have to deal with other f---tards like vlad or underlordgc you need to drink, needless to say I'm going to the coast for the next 2 weeks on a drinking leave. adios

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Wow, that's harsh man. I did nothing to you.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Have fun! 

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Actually you did. You pissed me off.

That sounds like a personal problem.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

mad cuz bad

• Upvote 4

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

mad cuz bad

Abbas explained your situation so I'm cool with you.

That sounds like a personal problem.

You and kastor spamming my alliance's irc with "#FreeUnderlordgc" till were forced to IP ban you was a bit f---ing ridiculous.

You and kastor spamming my alliance's irc with "#FreeUnderlordgc" till were forced to IP ban you was a bit f---ing ridiculous.

I never did that, I made a joke about it in the main channel because you started banning everyone for no reason.

Here, if you can provide logs showing I said that in your channel I'll sell off all my infra and ZI my own nation.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I don't log irc so i guess you have to stay.

Wow, what a coinky-dink, I do!

Hell, I normally don't do this but if you want I can post the logs around each time you kickbanned me, I'll even throw in the meaningless query for free! :D

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Wow, what a coinky-dink, I do!

Hell, I normally don't do this but if you want I can post the logs around each time you kickbanned me, I'll even throw in the meaningless query for free! :D

You can do whatever you want.

You can do whatever you want.

Wow, here I am trying to be nice, and then you go and give me attitude. Ever think that perhaps this is the reason why Ace and GDR left your alliance, hmm? 

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Wow, here I am trying to be nice, and then you go and give me attitude. Ever think that perhaps this is the reason why Ace and GDR left your alliance, hmm?

sick burn bro.

DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE!

YOU ARE A PIRATE!

They told me they left because you were threatening nukes.

They told me they left because you were threatening nukes.

Sounds legit, I mean, I totally have a nuclear research facility. The game doesn't show it but it's obviously there if I was threatening to use nukes.

By the way, would you be so kind as to show everyone how I was "threatening nukes"? I'm sure this really piques everyone's interest. After all, that's a pretty big claim.

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Abbas explained your situation so I'm cool with you.

This was hilarious. I also spammed with middle finger Aniss art, or whatever you call it. &#33;@#&#036;ing hilarious.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

I thought this was about being on vacaction? Ansom, i think im going to go visit you at the beach, all this talk about nukes and spamming is tiring. 

It doesn't appear I can get a break, It looks like I get stuck working on vacation too. What a drag, at least I can step away at anytime for as long I want or need too.

This was hilarious. I also spammed with middle finger Aniss art, or whatever you call it. !@#$ hilarious.

It's funny how your picture is of an honorable Marvel character and you're the exact opposite of what that character stands for. 

Sounds legit, I mean, I totally have a nuclear research facility. The game doesn't show it but it's obviously there if I was threatening to use nukes.

By the way, would you be so kind as to show everyone how I was "threatening nukes"? I'm sure this really piques everyone's interest. After all, that's a pretty big claim.

"A pretty big claim"

"A pretty big claim"

It is. It's actually pretty funny since I was the one on the receiving end of someone threatening to nuke me.

Logs or GTFO

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It is. It's actually pretty funny since I was the one on the receiving end of someone threatening to nuke me.

Logs or GTFO

I was told about that, but the situation was dealing with a lot of shit so I'd imagine a lot of things said were exaggerated so take a chill pill m8