Tab for a Cause

Kurdanak

If you're like me and you open countless tabs every day, there's now a way to feel a little less bad about your internet addictions! \o/

"Tab for a Cause is a browser extension that replaces your new tab page with a beautiful page that raises money for charity as you surf the web."

On top of the year-round awesomeness of this extension - in honour of the coming Earth Day this Wednesday, Tab for a Cause will be donating $5 to Conservation International for every 10 new "tabbers".

It's pretty awesome, and I encourage each and everyone who can to download the extension from the link above. :)

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

CbfkbMF.png

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ

Downloaded! How can I add you as the person who referred me?

I am planning on support Human Rights!

If you used the link in the OP, it should automatically process it as such. Thank you! :) Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

If you open countless tabs, then this will be useless as it requires opening a new tab, which I rarely do.

Middle mouse click 4 lyf

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

If you open countless tabs, then this will be useless as it requires opening a new tab, which I rarely do.

Middle mouse click 4 lyf

You're telling me that On second thought, it's not even worth the effort.

YR7FfGY.gif

xzhPlEh.png?1

You're telling me that On second thought, it's not even worth the effort.

Link useless PoS extension

Can't even bother to !@#$ when pointed out how useless it is

0/10

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Link useless PoS extension

Can't even bother to !@#$ when pointed out how useless it is

0/10

Luckily the good will and intentions of this thread can outweigh any attempt at trolling you can possibly muster, decent effort though. ^_^

1/10

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

In other news, this extension has raised nearly 125 thousands USD for charity! Awesome stuff. ;)

That's it? 

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

My girlfriend does this. She never bothered to make me do it as well. Anyway I decided to join.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

It makes up for almost as much as you've stolen from charities and/or the medical bills of the puppies you've kicked, I believe. :P

Nah, I put the puppies in a sack and toss them into a pond out in the middle of nowhere (I will legitimately be shocked if anyone get's this reference)

Edit: On a more serious note. Charities are bad, the free market will solve everything. Bill Gates is proof of that.

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win