A DECLARATION OF WAR upon The Democratic State of Aklash

Franz Joseph

Emperor Tigranes has long shown disdain for The Democratic State of Aklash policies and leadership. It has been decided that the Imperial Armenian Armed Forces (IAAF) must be utilized to deal with this rogue state.

JUSTIFICATION

- While an apology was released, Aklash openly supported racist and genocidal rebels in the city of Swords, Foxburo

- Aklash openly and almost proudly admitted to torturing captured terrorists, a major human rights violation

- Aklash's Security Forces incorrectly dealt with riots, causing mass civilian loss of life and limb

IF AN ARMENIAN VICTORY IS DECLARED, THE FOLLOWING WILL BE ENFORCED:

- Aklash will pay reparations to Foxburo

- Human rights observers will be deployed to Aklash

- PM Lachie will be tried in an international criminal court 

Hostilities will begin IMMEDIATELY.

eng142260840748.JPG

IAAF tanks crossing the border

• Upvote 4

You ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Aklash led by Mensor Lachie. The attack was an immense triumph. Your forces lost 306 soldiers and 3 tanks, while Mensor Lachie's defenders lost 1,151 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 3.40 tons of munitions and 1.00 tons of gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 24.45 infrastructure in the city of Good Hope. You stole $0.00 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

19397115f554.jpg

IAAF troops gaining ground.

Well this is surprising... Thanks I guess.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

WE SURRENDER AND WILL ABIDE IN FAVOR OF YOUR RULES!

That was quick
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win