BRMC ends relations with The German Reich.

Red Huxley

Still better than ICE.

What's ICE?

You have absolutely no control over your members. If you want to do things right, I recommend checking your alliance war page and immediately removing anyone engaging in offensive wars against any larger alliances.

Not even going to talk to you any more.

Not even going to talk to you any more.

You should really take my advice, but hey.. I can't force you to learn the easy way, can I? ;)

You should really take my advice, but hey.. I can't force you to learn the easy way, can I? ;)

Here is a compromise. This is my new raiding bigger alliance policy. 1st strike, warning from me. 2nd strike, 1 month suspension from voting and loans + $50,000 fine. 3rd strike, removal from alliance. Effective immediately.

Oskar, this kind of attitude is what got you in this mess in the first place. Dont be stubborn, dont think your shit dont stink, take advice when given. Estelle gave you sound advice for free and without prejudice.

Edited by Alice Lune

Oskar, this kind of attitude is what got you in this mess in the first place. Dont be stubborn, dont think your !@#$ dont stink, take advice when given. Estelle gave you sound advice for free and without prejudice.

uh, read my last post. How am I being stubborn.

Please forgive me, when I posted it, your reply wasnt up yet. I can say that it's a step in the right direction in your own way.

Thanks. I hope it gets the message across to my members.

Yeah please take that all in mind about telling them not to raid established alliances cause it is going to get you in deep !@#$ eventually. 

Eventually? I think we all know that I am probably the leader of the most hated alliance in the game. That's why I made the policy against raiding. If one of my members ever raids yours, message me in-game and I will give them a warning.

I worked hard, I would never give it all away. I am kicking a few of the more vigorous raiders. +Panam and probably jake.

You havent done shit...

Your first mistake was not making a few good friends to help you create an alliance. Instead, you tried to found it all yourself, which gives your alliance no base, so it's a pile of crap. Making a good alliance takes multiple people that can all be trusted. You can't build an alliance base on random recruits you decide to give power for no reason.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I disagree. He isn't a leader at all, he is a kid who has too much power and does't know how to use it right. 

I did what to you...? You make an alliance with 24 members and we will talk. I earned my power.

You havent done !@#$...

Your first mistake was not making a few good friends to help you create an alliance. Instead, you tried to found it all yourself, which gives your alliance no base, so it's a pile of crap. Making a good alliance takes multiple people that can all be trusted. You can't build an alliance base on random recruits you decide to give power for no reason.

An alliance doesn't need a base. I gave power to those loyal to me. When we reached 20 members we held elections which I won unanimously. What else am I supposed to do? Do you have some grudge against me or what? I don't get why you refuse to stop insulting me.

An alliance doesn't need a base. I gave power to those loyal to me.

These two sentences tell us all we need to know about your "alliance."

There is no real good reason to insult Oskar, I will not abandon Oskar, although I do choose to not be involved with The German Reich.

Also, I respect your decision to cut contact between our alliance in light of recent events.

These two sentences tell us all we need to know about your "alliance."

I did have friends who made it with me too, Moreau III and Adams I.

I did what to you...? You make an alliance with 24 members and we will talk. I earned my power.

I had an alliance with 26 member for the 2 weeks it existed before kastor and Joshua Granger (Josh declared war on Arrgh and kastor robbed our bank) &#33;@#&#036;ed it up. I'd recommend disbanding and finding somewhere else to go. Fox likes you so you are welcome here, but you can go wherever else you see fit.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

An alliance doesn't need a base. I gave power to those loyal to me. When we reached 20 members we held elections which I won unanimously. What else am I supposed to do? Do you have some grudge against me or what? I don't get why you refuse to stop insulting me.

I'm not insulting you, I've just played these games for years and ran my own alliance before. The best alliances are forged from friends who trust each other and create a strong community. Though it doesn't seem like your alliance even has much of a community. I would advise you find some good friends willing to devote effort to an alliance before trying to make one.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I had an alliance with 26 member for the 2 weeks it existed before kastor and Joshua Granger (Josh declared war on Arrgh and kastor robbed our bank) !@#$ed it up. I'd recommend disbanding and finding somewhere else to go. Fox likes you so you are welcome here, but you can go wherever else you see fit.

I don't get why you suddenly don't like me. Yesterday we were talking about an alliance merge and now you are telling me to disband.
  • Upvote 1

I don't get why you suddenly don't like me. Yesterday we were talking about an alliance merge and now you are telling me to disband.

Correct then I was on the forum last night and saw the shit your alliance was pulling as well as when I was talking to you about the merger I have been talking to magicboyd25 in IRC because your alliance keeps attacking Black Knights.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Correct then I was on the forum last night and saw the !@#$ your alliance was pulling as well as when I was talking to you about the merger I have been talking to magicboyd25 in IRC because your alliance keeps attacking Black Knights.

I didn't know this. If my members is attacking large alliances, then they should be reported. Panam is not the while alliance. Honestly I don't think this is at all valid reason to throw insults at me.