Equal Rights

Stratos

President Stratos fully supports equal rights for all sexualities, races,                                    and genders!

I am President Tarnius Stratos of Forentia, and today is a day for celebration! I invite all nations to come dine in Levonia, and participate in the Levonian Ball! I am holding a celebration due to the newly approved laws by Congress and Forentia's Elder Court. With these new laws, All people shall be treated with the same rights as one another. 

When I was sworn in as President in 1989, I made a promise. I promised to make all people equal, and just like they are in the eyes of the lord, I have ensured they will all be seen as equal. With these new laws, we should see crime rates lower, and we should soon see an increase in general happiness in Forentia. I hope to see people of all ethnicities, sexualities, and genders there!

• Upvote 1

Premier Fox Fire would be happy to attend this fine ball.

Cheers to equality!

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Booo

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

The Nestingland is incensed by this bigoted act as it does not include an equality of species. Once again it seems to affirm that the sub-fowl community will alienate penguinkind at every available opportunity.

Well I mean, I've outlawed all forms of zoo's in forentia. And there are no penguins here in forentia, all that were here I had taken to wherever they wanted to be taken. For most of them, it was someplace cold. But one lives with me, as any equal human would. It even feeds itself.

Well I mean, I've outlawed all forms of zoo's in forentia. And there are no penguins here in forentia, all that were here I had taken to wherever they wanted to be taken. For most of them, it was someplace cold. But one lives with me, as any equal human would. It even feeds itself.

The Master-fowl will be on the lookout for any stray Master-fowl outside of our borders. Any nation that shuts down the inumane Prizooner camps is to be commended upon. Keep up the good work.

duZjuvT.png?3

The Master-fowl will be on the lookout for any stray Master-fowl outside of our borders. Any nation that shuts down the inumane Prizooner camps is to be commended upon. Keep up the good work.

I intend to keep up the good work. And remember, Big Bird is watching you.

So you believe pedophilia, beastiality, incest and rape are ok then?

Whats a hypocrite from the GPA doing here? Shouldn't you be off defending your alliance members from being attacked, or is even that too much for your little brain to handle?

Just because all people are seen as equal does not mean that all crimes are legal. People and their rights are completely different than their behaviors. So if you have anymore stupid questions, please direct them at your nearest trashcan, which in your case, is the GPA.

• Upvote 2

Listen buddy, I fought a war defending a cause I had no say in. I'm done with that. You are a member of an alliance who does nothing but pillage.

Yes, a member of an alliance that does nothing but pillage. But if you recall, I signed a document giving up raiding for good. I rejoined the 99 percent for the purpose of fulfilling my pledge that I gave to them when I joined them before. I gave them my loyalty, and when #occupygpa came around, it was time to uphold my pledge and keep my loyalties.

But you, you are a member of an alliance who does nothing but claim neutrality, but then goes and operates behind closed doors to hunt other nation leaders, to start wars between others. I mean really, I even like the reapers better than the GPA. They're a dead alliance, and they still have more morals than GPA.