A Message from The German Reich to Mensa HQ

Oskar

Under is having a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Never thought I'd see the day.

I can't help it, I'm bored. It's either this or DoW someone :P

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You know what? Fine, I'll abandon this post and I suppose you all will just hate me for life.

Stop acting like a drama queen, learn from your mistakes, and grow up. We'll quickly move on to hating someone else.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Stop acting like a drama queen, learn from your mistakes, and grow up. We'll quickly move on to hating someone else.

Shut up. If everyoen would quit calling me annoying, and a whiner, and a baby, and stupid, and a horrible leader, maybe I wouldn't make a big deal about it.

Shut up. If everyoen would quit calling me annoying, and a whiner, and a baby, and stupid, and a horrible leader, maybe I wouldn't make a big deal about it.

Don't take it personal, do what I do and take it in stride.

We'll help you to become better, but if you keep making excuses for your mistakes and refusal to accept the consequences, than well, its not cool and makes us think, we are wasting our time. And, you see what that leads to.

We don't hate you, no matter what they say. But, if you won't eat your meat, then how can you have any pudding?

• Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

You know what? Fine, I'll abandon this post and I suppose you all will just hate me for life.

You could actually still fix your reputation even now if you want to.

Continuing to post in this thread isn't going to get that done.

• Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod

Just an FYI, This is not the first time we have had problems with TGR. They have previously raided our members. Diplomacy was attempted with the 2nd in command who was conducting the attacks & oskar himself, no reply was given. I ended up infra bombing panam after which he finally responded. His response at that time was "No Promises" when asked if they would cease attacks on Mensa.

Attacks have since continued so now we are going to deal with it.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Just an FYI, This is not the first time we have had problems with TGR. They have previously raided our members. Diplomacy was attempted with the 2nd in command who was conducting the attacks & oskar himself, no reply was given. I ended up infra bombing panam after which he finally responded. His response at that time was "No Promises" when asked if they would cease attacks on Mensa.

Attacks have since continued so now we are going to deal with it.

Nobody contacted me. We had a few attacks on you and you retaliated with no mercy or negotiations

Don't worry little buddy, those other guys might not care that you're 12 but I will protect you.

It is not nice to pick on a little kid who doesnt know how to play or win a battle, especially if he asks for help alright.

• Upvote 1

Are you giving me permission to DoW ragnar? Can I bring a friend? Or 15?

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Don't worry little buddy, those other guys might not care that you're 12 but I will protect you.

It is not nice to pick on a little kid who doesnt know how to play or win a battle, especially if he asks for help alright.

Haha very funny I'm not 12 I'm 13

Haha very funny I'm not 12 I'm 13

:facepalm:

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Joke professor

How'd you know my job? Do you stalk me or something?

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Are you giving me permission to DoW ragnar? Can I bring a friend? Or 15?

Only if you promise to hit the other top 5 as well <3

Mind if I bring a few friends too?

Edited by Rampage

If you pay me 3M I will have those evil mensa people end their current raids.

I've heard VE will do it for 1.5 mil :v

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

We've got a bunch of comedians here

Just me your mom and your sister. Now go to bed and stop crying, we will raid you for eternity because you are making these posts. Maybe better to just delete your account and start over with a new name.