A day that will live in infamy.

Herk

On this day, the 17th of March,  at 11:17 Joonish Standard Time, Prime Minister Herk Joon was assassinated with a shot gun. The government has fallen into chaos as a revolution is on the verge of starting. Currently Joonish Officials are not looking for the suspect as many suspect it was an inside job.

The government has  changed into a true democracy in which the people  truly vote. The old charters have been abolished and all foreign agreements have been stopped. The people have elected a new leader also named Herk Joon (After Herk Joon Sr. made a law that all citizens have to be named Herk Joon) The people have decided that it is only right to pay back their debts to Conerstone, but they agree that it is 50k not 200k . They have also repayed all their debts to The German Reich, and will soon be leaving them in order to fulfill it's duties as good neighbors of the Earth. 

The 67+ citizens of the new Joonish rename their capitol "Good Hope" in hopes of forming stronger trusted bonds with the outside world. The world has only just heard of the horrors that have gone on inside Joonish before the revolution.

The people wish for no more aids until all their debts are paid. 

More updates to come on this breaking news story.

Joonish National News 

The Democratic State of Aklash

europeanunion.jpg

THROUGH MANY, ONE

paying the debt doesnt need democracy. Using debt for investment is a bad idea.

If you do so, pay it back within a month instead of decreasing your nation..

it makes the nation suffer than you do. (it just a game, ha ha)

Just get your nation re-set than, 

it is a Negative for doing this.

Edited by Arthur James

All your citizens are called Herk Joon? That means 67,982 people carry the equal blame of the former prime minister's sins.

Also, it's not 50k, it's 700k. Please do not forget. In Orbis, everyone knows everyone's debts and transactions. Trying to change the amount will not work, as we can all see it very clearly.

That's just like him. How forgiving of him, despite almost going broke. He was also the one who forbade us from performing pilgrimage into your lands. If this is true and you have truly settled your debts, then I hope you will no longer repeat your past sins again.

Edited by Alice Lune

I pray that the nation never falls under another just like Herk Joon, but I'm sure it will regardless... If it ever does, I will bring forth the apocalypse to the lands personally, to pay my respects to the evil, corrupt Herk Joon II. Their nation may begin to rebuild, but their people suffer the same fate that their old leader gets. I will not lift a single embargo, and they will be watched like a hawk.