Netflix

Red Huxley

The 100 is pretty amazing, if you guys have ever watched it.

I watched that show and started off with the opinion "this is going to be a terrible teen drama or something" but it was a surprisingly good sci-fi.

I will get back to it once they release a complete season. For Netflix you can watch all of the Trailer Park Boys, at least in Canada. House of Cards is very good. West Wing, Blacklist, Arrested Development, Its always Sunny, Parks and recreation, Doctor Who, Walking Dead, Twin Peaks, and MASH are all shows on Netflix I like.

Agents of Shield is absolutely terrific too and is currently siring its 2nd season. 

Also: http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2014/10/06/will_new_twin_peaks_be_damn_fine_or_a_giant_dud_howell.html

So I have that to look forward too.

The 100 is pretty amazing, if you guys have ever watched it.

Just finished it. The first half was good, but it never got any better than that. :/

Archer/ Vikings...hard decision

That's not even hard at all. Vikings, hands down.

P.S. I watch Vikings through this - http://www.couchtuner.eu/watch-vikings-online/- it isn't top quality, but it's better than nothing.

I'm going to hug you now....

(No, seriously)

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, House of Cards, White Collar, The Blacklist, Parenthood, The Fosters, and How I met your mother.

All Shows I recommend, some may take 2-3 episodes to get into however.

Parenthood was a fantastic show and it ended about a mont ago.

I spend majority of my time on Netflix looking for something to watch! Any suggestions??!

I recommend Hulu Plus if you're looking for TV shows to watch, and not anime. A large majority of Netflix is dedicated to anime and they seldom add decent TV shows. If they still have House on Netflix, get on to watch ASAP.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Crunchyroll is dedicated to anime but Netflix?  Meh, could use more shows in that case, what I look up is never there.

If you want regular tv I see they have Rectify on there.  A must watch that most people haven't seen.  Damn shame.

There are no men like me, there is only me

My top recommendation is Freaks and Geeks. Also, if you haven't watched M*A*S*H it is a great (but very old) show that is available on Netflix. Portlandia is also a good one. Finally check out Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey with Neil deGrasse Tyson.

• Upvote 1

As previously stated, House of Cards (I'm halfway through the 2nd season).  Spartacus is also on Netflix now and it was a great series. Next month, another Netflix original, Daredevil will debut.  Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Archer, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Orange is the New Black, Blacklist, Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story, the list goes on forever.  Just depends on what you like but Netflix has shows of all genres to satisfy anyone. Best $8 per month I spend.

• Upvote 1

c3Ct0v4.png