The Moment You Have All Been Waiting For

Lord Frostsword

I already told him that posting it would contradict his "I wanted to stand for it", which as he posted he states was done on IRC. Which is fine, it happens. But it also shows that the entirety of CC lacked the testicular fortitude to backup an article they all agreed to.

Who wrote the article has no bearing, the fact was you all agreed to it. Unless you're denying that happened.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I already told him that posting it would contradict his "I wanted to stand for it", which as he posted he states was done on IRC. Which is fine, it happens. But it also shows that the entirety of CC lacked the testicular fortitude to backup an article they all agreed to.

Who wrote the article has no bearing, the fact was you all agreed to it. Unless you're denying that happened.

YES!  We ALL agreed to it!  Which is why The Speaker saying "I never agreed to this" is such a load of bs! Thank you so much!

We were like "!@#$, you posted it!"

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

*insults your testicular fortitude*

*gets thanked*

Man... this thread gets me all sorts of confused more than once? 

Well done citizens.

Did you read what LF said :l he was saying we should have.

And all of BoC is ready to back him up is thats what we decided on

eastwood.jpg

*insults your testicular fortitude*

*gets thanked*

Man... this thread gets me all sorts of confused more than once? 

Well done citizens.

Look at Judge Dredd do a kneel-roll right out of the line of the Goddamn point.

Do you agree that The Speaker POSTING the amendment is evidence that he AGREED to it?  Which would contradict what he said earlier, that what BoC posted did not have his blessing and was an overstep of our authority.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am starting to think this thread has gotten hijacked by illogical and irrational conversations. But it is slightly entertaining....I think...*sits back and watches with popcorn*

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

Look at Judge Dredd do a kneel-roll right out of the line of the !@#$ point.

Do you agree that The Speaker POSTING the amendment is evidence that he AGREED to it?  Which would contradict what he said earlier, that what BoC posted did not have his blessing and was an overstep of our authority.

No, I did not dodge the point. I said you all were being a bunch of testicle-free individuals.

Did you read what LF said :l he was saying we should have.

And all of BoC is ready to back him up is thats what we decided on

Yes, I did read that. Did you read further on in the very same post where he said it's not a good idea though? I know reading is fundamental and stuff, but seriously?

No, I did not dodge the point. I said you all were being a bunch of testicle-free individuals.

Yes, I did read that. Did you read further on in the very same post where he said it's not a good idea though? I know reading is fundamental and stuff, but seriously?

Okay so all of these things apply either just as much or more to Speaker, yes?  You would agree since HE posted the amendment (that he later lied and insisted he had nothing to do with).

I love how you're pulling such an adroit Ostrich Maneuver.

aUel2fG.png

Okay so all of these things apply either just as much or more to Speaker, yes?  You would agree since HE posted the amendment (that he later lied and insisted he had nothing to do with).

I love how you're pulling such an adroit Ostrich Maneuver.

I love how the entirety of CC has played the blame game. As I've said before and will say again. The entirety of CC is to blame for the follies. They all agreed to the initial amendment, and they all agreed to pack their testicles up at the first sign of a challenge.

There is no ostriching here. I just refuse to assign blame to one over the other. You are all horrible for how you've handled things in this. But yes please, keep playing the blame game. It makes you look so competent as an alliance and government.

I love how the entirety of CC has played the blame game. As I've said before and will say again. The entirety of CC is to blame for the follies. They all agreed to the initial amendment, and they all agreed to pack their testicles up at the first sign of a challenge.

There is no ostriching here. I just refuse to assign blame to one over the other. You are all horrible for how you've handled things in this. But yes please, keep playing the blame game. It makes you look so competent as an alliance and government.

Well, before you said that it was just our fault.  So at least now you've admitted that Speaker at least played a part in it.

Either way, he clearly just didn't want to stay and clean up the mess.  And he lied to everyone about not having input in the new amendment (Which is obviously not true) and he lied to everyone about not overstepping his powers (also obviously not true) and he called us cowards, insulted us with other nonsense, called us incompetent, etc. etc. to the point that an ironic asskicking was necessary to actually keep him from dying from ego overdose.

We've seen three major wars whose CB was worse than any one of those.

I can't believe you're surprised to see blame in a !@#$ing war declaration thread.  What do you think a CB is?!

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Well, before you said that it was just our fault.  So at least now you've admitted that Speaker at least played a part in it.

Either way, he clearly just didn't want to stay and clean up the mess.  And he lied to everyone about not having input in the new amendment (Which is obviously not true) and he lied to everyone about not overstepping his powers (also obviously not true) and he called us cowards, insulted us with other nonsense, called us incompetent, etc. etc. to the point that an ironic asskicking was necessary to actually keep him from dying from ego overdose.

Please don't tell me you're playing the "they're pieces of garbage, but don't worry, we're pieces of garbage too" line. 

You are correct.

We had no real communications. We only bickered when we held talks. I blame myself for not building up the relations between ESA and BoC. I'll accept that blame. However I do not agree that should be a reason to go declare war on us. We held no talks after we left, nothing to relieve the tension of us leaving. This could of and should of been handled better than it did.

On that note, let's dance.

• Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

You are correct.

We had no real communications. We only bickered when we held talks. I blame myself for not building up the relations between ESA and BoC. I'll accept that blame. However I do not agree that should be a reason to go declare war on us. We held no talks after we left, nothing to relieve the tension of us leaving. This could of and should of been handled better than it did.

A rare creature of Orbis, a reasonable man.

You are correct.

This is why I like Tali :3 "share your pizza next time and you will totally win me over."

But the war as it stands is a war, so now w deal with it the way wars are dealt with

Edited by Brian Hurlston

eastwood.jpg

This is why I like Tali :3 "share your pizza next time and you will totally win me over."

But the war as it stands is a war, so now w deal with it the way wars are dealt with

We deal with it with dance. And bombs. And pizza.

PoJQyFJ.gif

As you may know Beavers cant dance, but we do have bombs :D also you still havent given us pizza -_-

Us Quarians dance with a bomb in one hand and a slice of pizza in the other but pizza is out till the war ends. You blocked our shipment of pizzas...

PoJQyFJ.gif

Us Quarians dance with a bomb in one hand and a slice of pizza in the other but pizza is out till the war ends. You blocked our shipment of pizzas...

One must sacrifice the smallest things for peace :P