The Moment You Have All Been Waiting For

Lord Frostsword

Really? C'mon now.

03:06 TheSpeaker: Are you even gov in BoC?

03:06 Ashland: Yes.

03:06 Ashland: I am merely the Minister of Education.

03:06 Ashland: As you could imagine my powers are quite insignificant.

03:07 Ashland: And I exercise little to no influence or authority on any matters.

03:07 TheSpeaker: Education empowers the minds of all - that is pretty significant

03:07 TheSpeaker: But I got you

Let's give them the full story Ashy.

Well no shit.  I was being sarcastic since you opened up with "Are you even in gov?"  I met your tone with a similar tone.  Did you actually not pick up on that?  Jeeeesus.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Well no !@#$.  I was being sarcastic since you opened up with "Are you even in gov?"  I met your tone with a similar tone.  Did you actually not pick up on that?  Jeeeesus.

Obviously you ass hat.

But if you're going to show me off as some huge A-hole, you might want to do a better job.

And as always our convo got nowhere - typical thing with BoC

Edited by The Speaker

Hahahah dead to rights Ashlands you wouldn't know rights if the bit you in the ass (fuel the drama keyboard warriors lol)

Oh, you got me.

I don't know rights, guys.  War's over.  Go home.

@TheSpeaker, well if I want to compete for making you look like a huge a-hole, I'd always lose to you.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't trust those filthy international bankers, you know? :v

ILU Kurdanak.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Oh, you got me.

I don't know rights, guys.  War's over.  Go home.

@TheSpeaker, well if I want to compete for making you look like a huge a-hole, I'd always lose to you.

Nobody is talking about a competition - just stop parading me around like that, its rude. I might get emotional.

Ok to be clear your saying you had our backs (Please name all the times in a clear post)

oh and don't use snailmun as an excuse. His actions never reflected the ESA and about the "hate" post on our forums I bet

If I had access to your forums I would see twice as much. Hypocrites 

Ok to be clear your saying you had our backs (Please name all the times in a clear post)

oh and don't use snailmun as an excuse. His actions never reflected the ESA and about the "hate" post on our forums I bet

If I had access to your forums I would see twice as much. Hypocrites 

So you know it's there because... you can't see it?

Guys, idk, ESA's mastery of logic and argumentation is pretty impressive.

#PRdefeat

@Speaker, when have you ever been known to get emotional?

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

No I don't man stop assuming !@#$, it seems its all your good at but I made a judgemnt based on your views and your leaders view I see you as very hateful and bored, Declare war on the ESA fine but do not dare to disgrace its name by trying to blame us for this war, you were bored plain and simple. 

also stop avoiding it and name the "multiple" times you had our backs

Edited by thePVT

No I don't man stop assuming !@#$, it seems its all your good at but I made a judgemnt based on your views and your leaders view I see you as very hateful and bored, Declare war on the ESA fine but do not dare to disgrace its name by trying to blame us for this war, you were bored plain and simple. 

Reported for being a multi.  We caught you, Arthur Fraser.

Did Sheepy implement a forum-spying mechanic?  Because this forum argument feels a lot like the battles I'm fighting against you guys.

aUel2fG.png

#PRdefeat

@Speaker, when have you ever been known to get emotional?

I've cried a few times.

But, you might bring it all out of me. please...stop....

I've cried a few times.

But, you might bring it all out of me. please...stop....

I hope your nation is getting demolished sarcastically too.  That would be way less embarrassing.

"Oh, sure! Yeah! The planes are totally dropping out of the sky and the ships are all sinking.  Uhuh."

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

I hope your nation is getting demolished sarcastically too.  That would be way less embarrassing.

"Oh, sure! Yeah! The planes are totally dropping out of the sky and the ships are all sinking.  Uhuh."

Are you one of those people that don't realize Politics & War has the word "War" in it?

I'm not a pixel hugger mate, if it was knocked to 0 levels of everything, I'd still play this game......because its just that, a game.

We will do our best and you just do yours...which I'm sure you are, because you're the magnificent Ashland

Edited by The Speaker

He is only attacking ESA because he has a contract with BoC, we therefore do not protect him in this instance.

Quoting this, since I've gotten so many PM's about it.

Rose is aware of my business. They know that if I start something, its on me. 

• Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

The Geth say all of this back and forth arguing is useless. ESA Will complain, BoC will complain. War is already upon the two, identifying who wronged who is a moot point at the moment.

Why not just..... Dance

tumblr_mkprmnnFeG1rb2s0ao1_500.gif

• Upvote 5

The Geth say all of this back and forth arguing is useless. ESA Will complain, BoC will complain. War is already upon the two, identifying who wronged who is a moot point at the moment.

Why not just..... Dance

tumblr_mkprmnnFeG1rb2s0ao1_500.gif

This wins the thread.

o/ Tal_Vasa

Good luck to all. Though for now I will say BoC you are the enemy! I will see how I feel after my nation is been flattened & my people are homeless starving and in disarray.