ESA Doctrine Update!!

Tali

Hello I'm Tali' Zorah. Exterior Staff Commander bringing you news...

51e68771-d3d0-4ce7-a784-c101aa8a4e06_zps

People of Orbis,

Over the past few months ESA has grown quite rapidly and developed a great method of stability within our ranks and within Orbis. We have maintained our area of ranking since our official declaration on December 22nd, 2014 and sustained a constant average nation score throughout our time here. Although those things are good to talk about - that is not why I am writing to you good folks today. Like any alliance, there comes a time to reevaluate our existence and our policies and we did just that. Today, we announce our restructuring of our command staff and our amended doctrine.

The Speaker ~ Fleet Admiral/Earth Systems Alliance

esacommandstafflarge_zpse2tc6za5.png

Fleet Admiral ~ The Speaker

Finance Staff Commander ~ Apeman

Finance Staff Lieutenant ~ K Rudd

Interior Staff Commander ~ Darknight

Defense Staff Commander ~ Adam Deering

Defense Staff Lieutenant ~ thePVTandrew

Exterior Staff Commander ~ Tali Zorah

esadoctrine_zpszpvcmdtu.png

"The Earth System Alliance is the representative body of Earth and all human colonies in Orbis space. Backed by Earth's nations, the Alliance has become humanity's military, exploratory and economic spearhead."

enlistsample_zpsdf828c1a.png

All nations are welcome to enlist within the Earth Systems Alliance. The Interior Sector does an extensive background check on each nation that enlists to ensure they meet the the fleet's standards. Each nation must complete an enlistment form and the ESA Initiate Program to be ranked a full member or Serviceman I.

diplomacy_zps1ebaa5fe.png

The ESA works to hold a strong presence in Orbis politics and foreign relations. That being said, we welcome all foreign representatives and ambassadors. Each will receive a private embassy on our forums - embassies will be cleaned out every two (2) months. We are only interested in active foreign relations.

eascommand_zps29ea63a4.png

Fleet Admiral ~ The Speaker

Finance Staff Commander ~ Apeman

Finance Staff Lieutenant ~ K Rudd

Interior Staff Commander ~ Darknight

Defense Staff Commander ~ Adam Deering

Defense Staff Lieutenant ~ thePVTandrew

Exterior Staff Commander ~ Tali Zorah

raidpolicy_zpsb0f19bac.png

Although raid policies should appear to be common sense throughout Orbis, there are many individuals who may not understand where new alliances stand - or well established alliances for that matter. Here at ESA, we make it simple.

-If any nation of Orbis attacks any nation within the Earth System Alliance, our fleets will be dispatched to answer that nation with defensive attacks.

-A communication line will be open from a member of our Command Staff to that nation as well as that nation's alliance leadership, should they belong to an alliance.

-Reparations and discretionary damages will be discussed and a plan of action will be agreed upon by both parties and acted upon.

-If there is no diplomatic resolution received, the Earth System Alliance will fully engage the nation(s) attacking and identify the attacks as an act of war against the ESA.

communications_zpsa7e09b9b.png

ESA Forums

ESA Alliance In-Game

Interstellar Relay Communications (IRC): #ESA

Edited by Tali' Zorah

PoJQyFJ.gif

o/ ESA

But you probably weren't founded on December 22nd, 2015and should probably fix that mistake

We are from the future.

Nothing else matters.

Edited by The Speaker
  • Upvote 3

No, he was saying the year is wrong (reference the second line of the preface). December 22nd, 2015 has yet to take place.

Edited by TsarNicholasII

His Imperial Majesty, Tsar Nicholas II

The Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias

politicsandwar.com/nation/id=4918

ehhEjM9.jpg

Well the year is supposed to be 2014 - I'll take the blame for that one - we are however, from the future are we not?

In any case - I can always rely on the PW Public to point out what needs to be changed, much gratitude. o/

I can't believe I didn't notice it said 2015 LOL

Eh, it happens. I just wrote an announcement and dated it December 21, 2013 XD

It wasn't until the second proofreader that someone actually caught the mistake. Though Brooklyn claims it's not that he didn't catch it, it's that he didn't check it, because he didn't think it was possible to !@#$ that part up. 

Also, o/ ESA

• Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

Still needs more Ahmad. >_>

Regardless of that, congratulations on the time travel! o/

I try to get Ahmad active all the time - that kid is stuck in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

I can't believe I didn't notice it said 2015 LOL

Its my fault....and the rest of ESA Command for not checking it. :P