Ultimate Source of Evil a.k.a. Rustikus

Rustikus

Hi all. I am Rustikus of Volov and hail from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) which I have played since October 2008. Been there in 4 AAs, including founding one (The Last Republic). Have had many positions and am now the Marshal of Defense in The Templar Knights (TTK).  I decided to try PW as some people I trust said it was fun. Am trying to get a feel for the game but I have clearly a lot to learn. We will have to see if they are correct.

In RL I am a 41 year old Icelander living in Bulgaria with my wife (Bulgarian) and our two terrorists ... sons. I work as an Icelandic and English teacher and also a consultant. In the past I have worked in government both at national level (Ministry of Health) and European level (European Commission). Currently I am also studying some programming but in the past I have been webmaster at ministerial level in Iceland and have my own domain with 2 blogs. Have opinion about everything.

white-puppy-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif

Welcome.

Out of curiousity, is your name after the stoic philosopher Junius Rusticus?

No after one of my ancestors - he died in 1802 -  but he was a local leader in Iceland, would these days have been called a mayor. I also named one of my dogs (sadly passed away over a year ago) after him.

Edited by Rustikus

• Administrators

Welcome to Politics & War! It is certainly a different game than (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), but I hope you'll stick around and make it past the learning curve :)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

How old are your terrorists?

Also I wanted to say that this is legit

We've had a lot of players but I don't think many members of the government

You could link your blogs if you want too.

How many language do you speak, foo?

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Thanks all for the welcome.

How old are your terrorists?

Also I wanted to say that this is legit

We've had a lot of players but I don't think many members of the government

You could link your blogs if you want too.

How many language do you speak, foo?

2 and 5 years old.

My English blog is here, http://dadi.info/- need to start writing again but life is always getting in the way.

I am fluent in Icelandic and English, can get by in Danish and Bulgarian as well as some reading knowledge of Norwegian and Swedish. Have also studied German and French.

Thanks all for the welcome.

2 and 5 years old.

My English blog is here, http://dadi.info/- need to start writing again but life is always getting in the way.

I am fluent in Icelandic and English, can get by in Danish and Bulgarian as well as some reading knowledge of Norwegian and Swedish. Have also studied German and French.

Nice blog :)

Your kids are adorable, and I'm looking forward to reading your political blog.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE