Adjust Color score Alliance Threshold

ELPINCHAZO

I agree, it should be raised somewhere to 500-1000 NS.

• Upvote 3

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

I also think raising the minimum score could be a good thing. Most alliances are usually started started by just a few folks. Raising the score required would mean that those starting an alliance would obviously have some in-game experience which in my mind is a good thing since they should know the majority of the ins and outs by the time their nation reaches 500 + NS. I would say though, if this were to be inacted, those alliances who would not meet the new requirement needed, should be grandfathered and not lose their alliance status. Just my thoughts.

X4EfkAB.png

I think we should just make the cutoff dynamic. For example, only the top 50% of alliances affect it, which would right now be about 1,000 score.

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

I think we should just make the cutoff dynamic. For example, only the top 50% of alliances affect it, which would right now be about 1,000 score.

I think you missed the part where the my suggestion actually results in a dynamic threshold. There are 77 AAs currently in game,so 50% of the alliances still might be too much. I made the suggestion of 20% because then that would mean that when AAs move around it could have large impacts on the color bonus in general making things...wait for it....MORE DYNAMIC!!  :)

I think you missed the part where the my suggestion actually results in a dynamic threshold. There are 77 AAs currently in game,so 50% of the alliances still might be too much. I made the suggestion of 20% because then that would mean that when AAs move around it could have large impacts on the color bonus in general making things...wait for it....MORE DYNAMIC!!  :)

Brb getting new glasses

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Sheepy and I spoke about raising the alliance score effecting a colour bonus. The general number we've come up with is around 700 > 1,000 score.

While still easily achievable, it'll help alliances who're already established continue to have a healthy colour bonus and help to make sure smaller alliances that are active only effect the bonus. 

We're looking at raising it soon, I can't/won't give an ETA right now however.

Sheepy and I spoke about raising the alliance score effecting a colour bonus. The general number we've come up with is around 700 > 1,000 score.

While still easily achievable, it'll help alliances who're already established continue to have a healthy colour bonus and help to make sure smaller alliances that are active only effect the bonus. 

We're looking at raising it soon, I can't/won't give an ETA right now however.

you missed the entire point of creating a dynamic mechanic to avoid the same problem again later.