Do the Seahawks Suck?

Iodine

They lost the Super Bowl, so they probably do.

Go Patriots! Yet another win for Beantown!  :D

They don't suck. Being number 2 means that they just aren't as good as the Pats on paper, but besides them, the Hawks are better than every other team. Currently. If anyone argues that they should have won, I'll just point out the NFC Championship they should have lost to Green Bay, and the Cowboys beating the lions. The Pats lost their last two bowls, so winning was well deserved. Of course, seeing as being the Yankees of football, by everyone hating them, they are gonna get tons of h8 m8.

And btw, no one calls Boston Beantown anymore. Not since they were renamed the city of Boston wayyy back. 

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

They don't suck per say.....it's the f-ing play calling that sucks! I mean come on...you have the ball on like the 1 yard line, there is 20 seconds on the clock, you have Marshawn Lynch in the backfield (they don't call him "beastmode" for nothing) and one timeout.....so what do they do....an f-ing pass play....are f-ing kidding me! Smash the rock up the gut away from Vince Wilford. They would have had 2 chances to try it that way....but no, lets not use what has worked for us in the past....lets get all fancy about and throw the game.....right down the crapper!

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

[quote name="kimjongil" post="68021" timestamp="1422856278"The Pats lost their last two bowls, so winning was well deserved.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/list/000/899/984/a68.jpg_large

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

They don't suck per say.....it's the f-ing play calling that sucks! I mean come on...you have the ball on like the 1 yard line, there is 20 seconds on the clock, you have Marshawn Lynch in the backfield (they don't call him "beastmode" for nothing) and one timeout.....so what do they do....an f-ing pass play....are f-ing kidding me! Smash the rock up the gut away from Vince Wilford. They would have had 2 chances to try it that way....but no, lets not use what has worked for us in the past....lets get all fancy about and throw the game.....right down the crapper!

I thought that 2nd quarter play with 6 seconds on the clock was super daring and way too risky, even if it did work out for them that time.

Duke of House Greyjoy

The Cowboys won that game.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg