Let us, the Players write a letter to Sheepy

Pwnius Scrubius

You ! @#$ed it up! I am JFK and you racist prick! Kastor ran away peeing. He was eaten by Mommy. Pol Pot smoked weed alone playing meatspin, flopping around his fat, interstellar flacid !@#$! Mother, show me your big nation. Kastor farted and everyone sucked his big, black, thin ass-hole. Lincoln Abraham Kastor'd everyone's sheep skin and Prefontaine sucked my !@#%. Meth heads niggys suck Bilal's retarded sheep. Kastor's stupid terrorist sheep ate Sheepy's !@#$! Sheepy decided spy assassins cap suck attack

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

You ! @#$ed it up!

I am JFK and you racist prick!

Kastor ran away peeing. He was eaten by Mommy. Pol Pot smoked weed alone playing meatspin, flopping around his fat, interstellar flacid !

@#$! Mother, show me your big nation. Kastor farted and everyone sucked his big, black, thin ass-hole.

Lincoln Abraham Kastor'd everyone's sheep skin and Prefontaine sucked my !@#%.

Meth heads niggys suck Bilal's retarded sheep. Kastor's stupid terrorist sheep ate Sheepy's !@#$!

Sheepy decided spy assassins cap suck attack, which

You ! @#$ed it up!

Kastor ran away peeing. He was eaten by Mommy. Pol Pot smoked weed alone playing meatspin, flopping around his fat, interstellar flacid !

@#$! Mother, show me your big nation. Kastor farted and everyone sucked his big, black, thin ass-hole.

Meth heads niggys suck Bilal's retarded sheep. Kastor's stupid terrorist sheep ate Sheepy's !@#$!

Sheepy decided spy assassins cap suck attack, which sucked

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

You ! @#$ed it up!

Sheepy decided spy assassins cap suck attack, which sucked sucking

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

You ! @#$ed it up!

Sheepy decided spy assassins cap suck attack, which sucked sucking suckers

You ! @#$ed it up!

Sheepy decided spy assassins cap suck attack, which sucked sucking suckers without

You ! @#$ed it up!

Sheepy decided spy assassins cap suck attack, which sucked sucking suckers without sheep

You ! @#$ed it up!

Sheepy decided spy assassins cap suck attack, which sucked sucking suckers without sheep truckers

You ! @#$ed it up!

Sheepy decided spy assassins cap suck attack, which sucked sucking suckers without sheep truckers !@#?$ing!

You ! @#$ed it up!

Sheepy decided spy assassins cap suck attack, which sucked sucking suckers without sheep truckers !@#?$ing! Ass-holes

Edited by firecomet234

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:33 PM

You ! @#$ed it up!

Sheepy decided spy assassins cap suck attack, which sucked sucking suckers without sheep truckers !@#?$ing! Ass-holes shot

You ! @#$ed it up!

Sheepy decided spy assassins cap suck attack, which sucked sucking suckers without sheep truckers !@#?$ing!

Ass-holes shot Sheepy

You ! @#$ed it up!

Ass-holes shot Sheepy in

You ! @#$ed it up!

Ass-holes shot Sheepy in SPAAAACE

You ! @#$ed it up!

Ass-holes shot Sheepy in SPAAAACE yesterday

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

You ! @#$ed it up!

Ass-holes shot Sheepy in SPAAAACE yesterday with

You ! @#$ed it up!

Ass-holes shot Sheepy in SPAAAACE yesterday with giant

You ! @#$ed it up!

Ass-holes shot Sheepy in SPAAAACE yesterday with giant nigguh

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

You ! @#$ed it up!

Ass-holes shot Sheepy in SPAAAACE yesterday with giant nigguh sheep!

You ! @#$ed it up!

Love

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

• 2 weeks later...

You ! @#$ed it up!

Love Adolf

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

You ! @#$ed it up!

Love Adolf Zombie

You ! @#$ed it up!

Love Adolf Zombie hairy

You ! @#$ed it up!

Love Adolf Zombie hairy Artyom

• 2 weeks later...

You ! @#$ed it up!

Love Adolf Zombie hairy Artyom the