Happy New Years!

VanSputia

Hello to all of the nations of Orbis. I would like to wish each and every one of you a prosperous and flavorful new year. This past year has been a true rollercoaster, and the experiences and opportunities I've been given in it have surely superseded my expectations. But now that the memories have been made, it's time to make new ones, and to make the best out of this year.

My New Years resolution is an assemblage of To-Do's, as stated below;

• To smile every day.
  • To be honest with myself.
  • To show more compassion in this very short life.
  • To say "I Love You" to my family & friends, while I still can. And I genuinely hope each of you follow suit with that. 
  • To be more open-minded, and more closed-mouthed. 
  • To push myself to the brink of impossible and keep going.
  • To not sit around on the computer all day (ahem)
  • To achieve even greater than what was achieved last year.

How was everyone's year? And how are you spending the start of this new year? I'm going to be close to my family tonight, and enjoy the time I get to spend with them. I hope you all do the same. And may we not forget those who do not get the opportunity to spend with their families tonight, who are out on foreign grounds, watching over hilltops in Afghanistan. Those who are patrolling the ghettos and dark allies, keeping the wolves at bay. The first responders, the behind-the-scenes workers. The real face of the show. They are the ones who need blessings tonight. I hope everyone's night is safe and full of joy and enthusiasm for this following year, may God bless you all. 

Happy New Year!

I managed to see a doctor today and got some meds, and somehow the three of them together hasn't made me dopey so I'm glad for that. I hope to go this new year without getting sick once like I've done many times in the past!

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt