Rose Announcement

Caillou

Imperial_Seal.png

I am resigning as Emperor of Rose. I plan on helping all branches of government according to what they need done but I feel I have done all that I can for Rose as Emperor, and now it’s time for the next chapter. I have passed the torch over to Angelus. Some other government changes have occurred as well, please read below:

Emperor: Angelus

Regent: Phrogg

Lord of War: Filthy Fifths

Lord of Econ: Keegoz

Lord of Internal Affairs: Kurdanak

Lord of Foreign Affairs: Jroc

Lord of Resources Chaos

Thank you to all who I may have met and worked with as Emperor, I do hope we maintain the healthy relations with one another.

• Upvote 3

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

But...but I kinda liked you.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Finally Pub, abbas, and Adama hold no official gov in any alliance.  I can once again sleep at night. 

FF still does. We aren't in the clear yet!

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So are you merely stepping down from power or are you leaving Rose altogether?

I will remain in Rose, stepping down as emperor though. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

o/ Pub

We've certainly had our share of disagreements and arguments, but we always got along despite that. Rose will miss you at it's head.

Good luck to the new Rose gov.

Also, thank &#33;@#&#036;, you finally got abbas out of gov. Took you long enough. 

wF9Bjre.gif

Sad to see you step down. I was really looking forward to Rose rising to even greater heights under you. For what it's worth, you were one of the most modest and kindest alliance leaders I have ever met.

Congratulations to the successors and good luck :)

o/ Rose

• Upvote 1

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

Also, thank !@#$, you finally got abbas out of gov. Took you long enough. 

ikr? I mean, Abbas has got to be the worst FA minister ever. And that's coming from me!

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

ikr? I mean, Abbas has got to be the worst FA minister ever. And that's coming from me!

That's like comparing an iPhone to an old brick Motorolla phone. No comparison. Both are horrible in their own aspects.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I will remain in Rose, stepping down as emperor though. 

Welcome to the retirement home. Now you will have the same perks I do. Claim everything good is because of your influence, and anything bad is because your puppets &#33;@#&#036;ed it all up.

It's amazing.

• Upvote 5

q8nfyvc.gif

Welcome to the retirement home. Now you will have the same perks I do. Claim everything good is because of your influence, and anything bad is because your puppets !@#$ed it all up.

It's amazing.

can confirm from experience 

250px-LandofConfusionscreenshot1.JPG

Genesis, best band NA

That's like comparing an iPhone to an old brick Motorolla phone. No comparison. Both are horrible in their own aspects.

You're just jealous that I can afford an iPhone 

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Imperial_Seal.png

I am resigning as Emperor of Rose. I plan on helping all branches of government according to what they need done but I feel I have done all that I can for Rose as Emperor, and now it’s time for the next chapter. I have passed the torch over to Angelus. Some other government changes have occurred as well, please read below:

Emperor: Angelus

Regent: Phrogg

Lord of War: Filthy Fifths

Lord of Econ: Keegoz

Lord of Internal Affairs: Kurdanak

Lord of Foreign Affairs: Jroc

Lord of Resources Chaos

Thank you to all who I may have met and worked with as Emperor, I do hope we maintain the healthy relations with one another.

>14+2000

>not already being a leader of NSO

It's like you guys don't even try.

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I can afford an iPhone, I just know better ;) Android all day, errday!

Know better? You sound like a insane Linux user!

-Sent from my Macbook Wheel

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win