Condemnation of the actions taken by Michael Steck of Apache PMC

Dusty Bottoms

At 12:30 p.m., Michael Steck (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=8111) declared war on Even Newer Brasil, demanding that the leader, Dusty Bottoms, leave his alliance with five members and join him if peace was desired. In response, Dusty Bottoms diplomatically told him to go !@#$ himself. We are not protected by a larger alliance, and we can not raise a military to combat this menace in time. We ask that other nations embargo this savage for his brutish actions, and help teach him a lesson. It may be too late for us, but we would like to prevent this ruffian from doing this to other nations in the future.

Signed,

Dusty Bottoms of Even Newer Brasil

• Upvote 1

Thats the most retarded way to recruit.

Solution: Join his alliance and take it over. :P

Embargoed.

Also, here you are:

You successfully gathered intelligence about Apache PMC. Your spies discovered that Apache PMC has $58,693.94, 0.00 coal, 50.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 4.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 3.00 bauxite, 46.83 gasoline, 205.35 munitions, 0.00 steel, 21.29 aluminum, and 111.08 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $155,884.57 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.

Also sent you a gift.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

At 12:30 p.m., Michael Steck (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=8111) declared war on Even Newer Brasil, demanding that the leader, Dusty Bottoms, leave his alliance with five members and join him if peace was desired. In response, Dusty Bottoms diplomatically told him to go !@#$ himself. We are not protected by a larger alliance, and we can not raise a military to combat this menace in time. We ask that other nations embargo this savage for his brutish actions, and help teach him a lesson. It may be too late for us, but we would like to prevent this ruffian from doing this to other nations in the future.

Signed,

Dusty Bottoms of Even Newer Brasil

Very subtle.

dpluao815a3.png

Thanks to the intel and gift from Fox Fire, we now have an air-force being built. We are beating him on the ground, but he remains dominant in the air. However, we will not let this daunt us. It is our hope that we will be able to rally his other victims so that we can successfully teach him a lesson about his poor attempts at diplomacy. Dusty Bottoms expresses his gratitude towards all those who have offered their sympathy and/or help. We will be keeping everybody apprised of the war as it rages on.

Forced recruitment is grounds for an ass kicking. And I just so happen to be in the mood. How can I help?

For now, I'm extremely low on aluminum, and I need to build 9 aircraft in a few hours, so 27 aluminum would be a big help. Other than that, embargoing is all we ask at this time. Thank you.

Oh, I'm guessing you'll win. Some dastardly villian seems to have sent spies against him.

A villain sounds about right  :P

Kick his ass Dusty!

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Oh, I'm guessing you'll win. Some dastardly villian seems to have sent spies against him.

:D

A villain sounds about right  :P

Kick his ass Dusty!

I certainly intend to do so.  ;)

Where do I sign up for the pain train?

At ass-kicking junction, just a quarter-mile past foot-in-ass station.  :P

May for the forces of virtuousness prevail.

That's what I'm (and the rest of you) here for. Some of the D'Haran Empire is helping me out with their militaries as we speak.

Destroy him lad

I think destroying him would be too kind.

Leader Michael Steck of Apache PMC ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Foxburo. The attack was an immense triumph. Leader Michael Steck's forces lost 0 aircraft, while your defenders lost 0 aircraft. You used 0.00 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 29.34 infrastructure in the city of Vytal.

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining air superiority. Air superiority halves your tank combat value in ground battles. To end your opponent's air superiority you must execute an airstrike that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph airstrike on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's aircraft.

Pffftahahahahaha!!! What an idiot.

Looks like we get to beat him down together. :)

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

*Shrugs*

Apparently he didn't like my embargo.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

You successfully gathered intelligence about Apache PMC. Your spies discovered that Apache PMC has $26,676.96, 0.00 coal, 51.75 oil, 0.00 uranium, 5.84 lead, 0.00 iron, 8.44 bauxite, 24.98 gasoline, 123.83 munitions, 0.00 steel, 20.73 aluminum, and 63.23 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $84,852.81 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.

Updated spy op.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Even Newer Brasil has now built an air-force that rivals that of Apache PMC. In fact, we have executed an immense triumph over his air-craft. We look forward to beating his air-force down to a tolerable level, and destroying his infrastructure all the way. Many thanks to those who made our air-force possible. Without the generous donations of several nations here in Orbis, our opponent would be in beige right now, and not getting the beating he deserves.

I don't have much in the way of an air force, but I'm joining in on the attack anyway because why not. All aboard the pain train.

Edit: I should say I'm building up an air force; hopefully I'll have one worth reckoning with soon enough. Nevertheless, five immense-triumph ground attacks should do nicely on his infrastructure, and then I'll hold off 'till I'm better built up.

Edited by Erin