[Bloc] The House Always Wins

23 hours ago, Who Me said:

You can call us whatever you want, we don't have to answer.

understood

21 hours ago, Fulcrum said:

341.png

i still young, young man

• Haha 1

House will stack the deck and load the dice, can't trust these guys. Remember everyone, be responsible when dealing with TKR. Know your limit.

• Haha 4

I cannot support this nonsense. Not one Fallout reference to Mr. House. This bloc sucks mole rat ass.

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

House always wins?

image0.jpg?ex=66005052&is=65eddb52&hm=e2

Do feel like Immortals just keep doubling down on a bad bet, but will keep taking their money if they want to keep betting wrong on being able to push us off yellow. Will be interesting how long they keep this up though. Thanks for buying me a city and one of my lower tier nukes.

Just what does that have to do with the topic of this thread? Please keep your crap in the proper thread or just shut the hell up.

Edited by Who Me
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Just what does that have to do with the topic of this thread? Please keep your crap in the proper thread or just shut the hell up.

I guess with Immortals constant fixation on us, their war is the first thing to come to mind when I see a thread about them. Especially with the gambling theme and them betting on attacking us paying off in the long term. But guess we'll see what happens. They're betting we fold if they harass our members long enough, I'm betting they give up eventually. I suppose what Immortals are doing shouldn't form my view on the entire bloc.

4 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

I guess with Immortals constant fixation on us, their war is the first thing to come to mind when I see a thread about them. Especially with the gambling theme and them betting on attacking us paying off in the long term. But guess we'll see what happens. They're betting we fold if they harass our members long enough, I'm betting they give up eventually. I suppose what Immortals are doing shouldn't form my view on the entire bloc.

The pot calling the kettle black.

• Haha 5

Regardless with a name like House Always Wins, if in the next global this bloc loses; what becomes of it then? So that will be interesting. So chose a name where they have to win or their name won't make sense anymore. (Whether we'll have reason to fight in next global time will tell I guess, but interesting name choice because of that.)

Edited by Anarchist Empire

7 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Thanks for buying me a city and one of my lower tier nukes.

Could buy you more than a city if you didn't go to c19 without buying AUP :chromo:

• Haha 1

Take no comment seriously