Declaraton from Vikings of Anarchy Regarding Yellow Team

Posted (edited)

Surviving on Yellow is just another minor bump in the road towards a New Era of Raiding. If we can endure this without much problem, we can endure anything. Don't need to be on yellow to be part of Ghost Division, Raiders from anywhere who want to work with other raiders decentralized in order to win high loot raids, regardless of counters. Raiders can adapt & more nations take to the seas to raid; as more alliances merge together into even more risk adverse alliances.

Edited by Anarchist Empire

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Dopes said:

Fighting over the peepee block.

Well, I'm just holding my ground as they give me free stuff; by giving me moral high ground raiding them. lol (If they're attacking me all my raids are defensive.)

Also I'm pretty sure The Golden Horde predates immortals and mayhem on yellow, so very arrogant of them to think they dictate whether we stay. When we have allies on Yellow, who are fine with where we are.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Well, I'm just holding my ground as they give me free stuff; by giving me moral high ground raiding them. lol (If they're attacking me all my raids are defensive.)

Also I'm pretty sure The Golden Horde predates immortals and mayhem on yellow, so very arrogant of them to think they dictate whether we stay. When we have allies on Yellow, who are fine with where we are.

Oh I'm not hatin'. You do you I just like watching the show. I just tend to yell at the TV.

• Upvote 1

On 2/29/2024 at 1:56 AM, Anarchist Empire said:

KT KT

On 2/29/2024 at 3:51 PM, Anarchist Empire said:

KT 

On 2/29/2024 at 4:12 PM, Anarchist Empire said:

KT KT KT KT KT 

uhhhh yeah i agree

new_forum_sig_2.png

Thanks for the 37m from KT in my counter raid after that person declared; who said it's impossible to stand up to Immortals. Not sure if they were trying to insult us or projecting their own limitations, but we're doing fine. Really I don't mind the color name, since my nation is immortal. Also don't mind Immortals staying, as well as giving us free loot until they give up.

Posted (edited)

Immortals are no longer allowed to beige me, so can beige them infinitely. lol, this is getting to funny.

image.png.77c21388c2690839983a1803b5fb77c1.png

Good, let's them try that & how it goes for them. Found my golden goose.

• Like 1